Hello Everyone Im new here

Options
:bigsmile: This is my first week here and looking to loose weight and get healthy again . Would like to met some new friends for motivation and comradery . I think this time it is really going to work .

Replies

• MalyMal
    MalyMal Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Welcome ...add me if you like I have the same goals in mind :)
  • BigMamy
    BigMamy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm new too. Back to work on Monday and really need to do something about my weight before the summer holidays. Took the kids out on bikes during week and it nearly killed me :wink: . So I am going to start to think about what I'm eating starting today. Went for a walk to the library with the kids and dog this morning - 1.5 hours all in - we live in middle of nowhere. So that was a good start. However, messed up already with a bit of leftover chocolate cake. Would love to work along side you. How much weight are you trying to lose?
  • Melangieboom
    Options
    Hi, I'm Melanie and I'm new here too. Just finding my way around the site. It seems really good! I've bee battling with my weight for SO long now and hope that this time I'll finally win. I have a family holiday in July with my mum and dad, sister and auntie and their families and I really don't want to feel like this. Goog luck to you! Let's hope we do it!!!
  • KylieBarstow
    Options
    Welcome! I'm here to support you if you'd like! Good luck on your journey!