30 day shredders starting Monday?

Options
I am going to make a second attempt at Jillian in respect to sticking with it!!
I plan on dng every other day in conjunction with my cardio days with my weight training days alternating.

Anyone care to join? I would like to start up this upcoming Monday

Replies

• juliemval
    juliemval Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'll do it with you, I've been wanting to give it a 3rd try lol :)
  • arlyn70
    arlyn70 Posts: 55
    Options
    i was doing this exercise, i lost in a month 15 pounds, but i have a job that change sckd every time, and i am tired, i know that works, with a good plan of diet, mostly cuting the sugar :) because that s what i did and drign lost of water

so, i will start and good luck to you
  • Adina81
    Adina81 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Awesome! It's great to have some other people on the same page so we can keep each other motivated
  • CountryGal83
    CountryGal83 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I just started it today (Sat). I am willing to go on this journey with everyone!! WE CAN DO IT!
  • KathPearce
    KathPearce Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm also starting today, my 1st attempt! I'd love to 'do' it with others so count me in :)
  • Adina81
    Options
    Perfect!! I am getting more excited to do this...hopefully you ladies will help keep me in line!!

I've sent requests so we can keep an eye on each other :)
  • SandraNancy
    SandraNancy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I started on Friday, so today (Saturday) was my second day. Phew! My muscles are sore, but I love that it's only 20 minutes out of my day. There is no excuse for me, that way-- anyone who can't spare 20 minutes for a better body doesn't want it bad enough! Or so I told myself today...:)

Good luck, ladies!
  • Adina81
    Options
    Haha, that is true!!
    Omg, I am going to definitely going to tell myself that next time I try to opt out of it.
  • ekdennis
    Options
    I just bought the video today, but I haven't popped it in yet. Count me in! I may start sooner, but I would LOVE the motivation and support from you all.

How do you plan on using it? every day? every other day? Will you still do other workouts too?

Thanks!
  • dani0626_diary
    dani0626_diary Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    i will join, glad i saw this post. I was gonna start monday too. Great to start with some new friends.
  • christine2310
    christine2310 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    im in! ive never made it past one day of level 2 and have had several attempts at re-starting. i am determined to stick with it this time as i believe it will work when done right + healthier eating. good luck everyone.....we can do it!
  • Adina81
    Options
    For everyone so far:

I don't plan on doing the DVD everyday!
    I do plan on coupling it with my cardio days which alternate with my weight training days.
    Feel free to follow the same schedule :)

Or just do the DVD everyday!!
  • Jaimepm
    Jaimepm Posts: 17
    Options
    Count me in! Just bought it today and tried it! I am also going to add jogging a mile, I want to run a half marathon in May....
  • ktina08
    ktina08 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I started the 30 day shred today and I can barley move. I hope I can keep it up. Day 1 down 29 to go
  • KathPearce
    KathPearce Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm the same! I had to hold my glass with 2 hands to drink as my body was shaking so much it felt like it was vibrating lol!!
    I can't really say I enjoyed doing it and now I feel a bit sicky but I will say it was very quick....thank god! Lol
  • Jaimepm
    Jaimepm Posts: 17
    Options
    Ok, just finished day 2, and it hurt bad. But in a good way.......
  • petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I couldn't find the 30 day shred but I did get the Ripped in 30. I just did day 1 today. Man it was hard!! I am seriously out of shape so if I can join in with the different video, I would love to get some motivation. I definitely need it because I don't want to give up. I am determined to finish the 30 days and hopefully I can find the 30 day shred in the meantime.

Good Luck to everyone!! See ya at the finish line ;O)

14339295.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • iKapuniai
    iKapuniai Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna start it Monday as well! I tried it a couple weeks ago and couldn't even get passed the jumping jacks/push ups, which was literally the first couple minutes LOL but I'm gonna really push myself this time and see what happens.

WOO HOO, GO US!

Good luck everyone!

Love and Alohas,
    Ihilani Kapuniai
  • Bluemountain22
    Bluemountain22 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I would love to join as well. I was planning to start this Monday. Good luck everyone!

I swear this DVD makes me sweat like no other!

x

14649088.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • babyoso1086
    Options
    My wife has it...I will borrow it and join you.