Looking for Friends!

Options
Hello Everyone! I'm looking for some friends so I can keep motivated and encouraged. So please feel free to add me and I will be encouraging as well! So far I have lost 8 lbs and it has been great!

Replies

• jferris91
    jferris91 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I'm looking for some friends so I can keep motivated and encouraged. So please feel free to add me and I will be encouraging as well! So far I have lost 8 lbs and it has been great!

Welcome to MFP! The people are great and very encouraging!
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I do my best to be a good friend, offering support, motivation and encouragement.

Feel free to add me. X
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Great job on your 8 pound loss so far. Many of my buddies have become silent and I could use the support and I am willing to do the same. Please feel free to add me if you like :flowerforyou:
  • funnylida
    Options
    Awww thanks guys! I appreciate it! Let's do this!
  • ameelah
    ameelah Posts: 12
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Congratulations on the 8 lbs! :)
  • cheeki119
    cheeki119 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    feel free but beware losing weight becomes adictive as does exercising! haha ive just got the healthy bug and its great! mlre energy, less fat to carry around! :D x
  • CocoMartha
    Options
    You can add me also! Congrats on your weightloss so far, girl! :) My name is Cristina, btw.
  • yogabebe
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I stopped logging for a few months but recently started again and am looking for support and would love to make new friends to support as well! :)
  • TerresaJ
    TerresaJ Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    MFP is a great way to stay motivated. Welsome to the family! :)
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    feel free but beware losing weight becomes adictive as does exercising! haha ive just got the healthy bug and its great! mlre energy, less fat to carry around! :D x

I agree almost as addictive as logging your foods and calories, you got all the support you need here now!
  • zenobia273
    zenobia273 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    :smile: Welcome! I just started back on MFP. Congrats on your 8 pounds!
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. I would love to have another friend to motivate and support me too!
  • mnd32
    mnd32 Posts: 6
    Options
    I just started and have zero friends! I would love to have a few myself for encouragement and to help encourage others! I know myself well enough that I can tell you I won't do this alone...without people here helping, I can quit pretty easily. Add me! :)
  • ConnieSG
    ConnieSG Posts: 376
    Options

I agree almost as addictive as logging your foods and calories, you got all the support you need here now!

You guys are so right on with your messages!!
  • KarenGee1978
    Options
    Hello everyone I am not sure how to request anyone as a friend. I am new to this program I have lost 3 pounds so far and I am very excited to start my journey of loosing weight. If any of you know how to friend people if you could friend me I would love it because I am not sure what the process is to do it. :happy:
  • 2011JAM
    2011JAM Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me, more friends = more motivation
    Good luck guys on all your journeys :-)
  • Seemless
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • repoman150
    repoman150 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I totaly agree!!!!