Question for the ladies!!! help!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Mine barely went anywhere... unless I was in denial about how big they had gotten and they were spilling out of my bras...which is totally possible.
  • VolatileChocolate
    Options
    Everyone is different. I previously lost 3 1/2 stone (went from 19.2st to 15.8st) and my Cup size only went from a JJ to a J (I don't have implants before someone thinks I do!! LOL), however my backsize went down from 38 to 34. So for me I lost the flabby bits of my back. Exercise is key to losing this and to prevent them from saggying any more.

I'm hoping that this time around that I have same results that I don't lose too much off my boobs.

I would suggest once lost some weight to get properly measured as a lot of people make mistake of buying new bra in smaller cup size rather than back size.
  • littleali
    littleali Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I was absolutely convinced my boobs didn't get smaller and was wearing my old 36E bra for ages. Finally, after losing 70+lbs I got remeasured a couple of months ago and I was a 32C. Unfortunately they're not looking as full as they once were since I've lost all the weight and I'm not happy with them at all :ohwell:
  • doramc
    doramc Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I think everyone is different. I carry my weight all around and my bra size was a 46j when I started MFP, I've dropped about 75 pounds and my new bra size is 42h. So they are big but smaller and less full, dont know if that helps. But I can jog/walk now that they are smaller!
  • shine_
    shine_ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    MIne weren't very big to begin with and are definitely smaller now after I've lost weight. :(
  • creepycuteee
    creepycuteee Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    It does have something to with genetics, if you naturally have larger breasts you're probably never going to be a B-cup, but they should decrease in volume. You're supposed to go and get a bra re-size done after every 20-25 lbs you lose.
    Also remember that a 36C and a 34D are the same volume, so if you have gone from a 36D to a 34D you have lost boob weight (a whole cup size of volume) :)