NSV: Why 30Ds works...

Options
TeresaC79
TeresaC79 Posts: 316 Member
So, I've only been doing 30DS for 10 days. I haven't lost but a few pounds doing it and barely any inches but my body looks more tone.

Tomorrow is my birthday, so I wanted to get in a high burn day before I go out and blow it all tonight. I decided to go running/walking. I got out to the Vita Course and decided I would try to walk a mile then see if I can jog mile then walk a mile, jog a mile, then walk.

And I did it with NO PROBLEMS. I've done C25K before and always almost died on the first round just running 30 second spurts. I never in the past could have gotten out to run after so many months on break and done a mile so easily. And today I did TWO MILES!!!!

Thank you Jillian for making that a small victory!

Replies

• Cashmere1111
    Options
    Congratulations TeresaC79 ! Keep up the good work ! Happy Birthday !

Janet :)
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Awesome ! Happy birthday too! Enjoy it!
  • anphi14
    anphi14 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow's my birthday too! Congrats on the 30DS!
  • AngieELS
    Options
    That is awesome!! And I totally agree. I did 30 day shred for 30 days in a row so in that time I did not run or do any other exercise. Two days after finishing I went for a run and ran 2 miles EASILY. I wasn't even tired but stopped because I was back at the house. The next day I ran 3 1/2. I could not believe my endurance and fully credit Jillian's 30 day shred program. Usually after a break, I have to build myself up to running for a long period of time without stopping to walk.

I also agree on the toning and strengthening results. You notice them quickly if you're working hard and doing the workout regularly.

Happy birthday!
  • LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 6, thanks for posting this it's very motivating!
    Also, congrats :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!