had a lazy day....putting it out there...

Options
ali106
ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
because if I ignore it I just may do it again! lol.....so I'm basically telling on myself here!

ugh I just felt so tired today to do any exercise, I did go food shopping after work, so that's something right...lol...sigh and oh ya played w/ my seven year old too....alittle more something.....

(can you see my pathetic attempt to make this right LOL)

okay so I said it....I did so so on my cals, over by like 98 ....too much sodium...oh well tomorrow is another day....just need to make sure it doesn't keep happening because ah...I've been down that road before...a few times actually and I'm not wanting to go back there anytime soon...ya know?!

okay so there it is in black and white....tomorrow is another day, I need to jump back on that exercise horse and gallop right back to fit town....its a plan LOL

hugs and thanks for listening to my guilt lol
Ali

Replies

• ali106
    Options
    because if I ignore it I just may do it again! lol.....so I'm basically telling on myself here!

ugh I just felt so tired today to do any exercise, I did go food shopping after work, so that's something right...lol...sigh and oh ya played w/ my seven year old too....alittle more something.....

(can you see my pathetic attempt to make this right LOL)

okay so I said it....I did so so on my cals, over by like 98 ....too much sodium...oh well tomorrow is another day....just need to make sure it doesn't keep happening because ah...I've been down that road before...a few times actually and I'm not wanting to go back there anytime soon...ya know?!

okay so there it is in black and white....tomorrow is another day, I need to jump back on that exercise horse and gallop right back to fit town....its a plan LOL

hugs and thanks for listening to my guilt lol
    Ali
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Been ther done that got the free t-shirt....you will be ok and like you said tomorrow is a new day! I/we are here for you....best of luck..:flowerforyou:

dd
  • laurae
    laurae Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Great attitude about tomorrow being a new day!

When I find myself feeling sluggish, I usually have forgotten my multi-vitamin. I also notice that consistant exercise, even a brisk walk, helps you to not feel so tired all the time - that is if you consistantly find yourself tired. I know that we have days that just plain wear us out no matter if we took a vitamin and exercised! :flowerforyou:
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    We've all had these days....they will happen.
    Tomorrow is another day, as you said.
    and its another chance to have a good day.

:happy:
  • KariandCo
    KariandCo Posts: 29
    Options
    The day started with a raging case of emo-PMS and a flat tire on the side of the freeway :mad: . By noon I was ready for bed! I feel you!

Promised myself I'd work all this crap out at the gym tomorrow... it's a new day, for certain, and it can't get any worse!
  • Me_Im_2b
    Me_Im_2b Posts: 165
    Options
    I had one of those days yesterday, so I'm completely with you! But, knowing that I still had the strength in me to get back on the wagon today really empowered me! I hope you can feel the same. Good Luck!:happy:
  • jburris904
    Options
    Hey! We all give in to those cravings every once in a while. The important thing is that you know tomorrow is another day and you will do better tomorrow. Losing weight is not easy. If it were, everyone who needed to would be trying it. For us to even begin this challenge says a lot. I had been doing really good until this past weekend, my husband, daughter and I had some Italian food from a great restaurant in town. Of course I ate some, but I had to watch my portions and just remember that I could not do it all the time. But when I eat something I am not supposed to, I make my next workout tougher. I think it's ok to eat a little of what you crave sometimes as long as you do not do it every day and forget your portion size. :smile:
  • ali106
    Options
    Aw thanks guys...its nice to know I'm not the only one! lol

And guess what...I think I know why I was feeling so lazy, I woke up really sick:sick: sore throat, stuffy nose, achy, chills....well it my first real cold since back in November so that's pretty good for having a child in school aka germville!:ohwell:

anyway I'm gonna take it slow today (I came to work only because I have a conf. call later...and its slushy and cold out ...blech) I brought some oranges and blueberry green tea to help me out....and even though I can't exercise I will be really good on my diet! :drinker:

thanks for your encouragement...and hope you all are feeling better than I am! lol
    hugs!!!:flowerforyou:
    Ali