OMG boobs have shrunk!

Options

Replies

• smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I was sad to see my boobies go!! Still trying to get over it....they weren't that big to begin with :-(
  • VonRockette
    VonRockette Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    my boobs shrank too when I lost the weight.
    =D

I'm so sorry for your loss ;)

I gain/lose weight in my boobs and face first. I would also like for my boobs to inflate while my arms and problem areas deflate, but that is not likely to happen. I do pec excersizes to help the illusion though =D
  • biff54928
    Options
    hmmm So far my boobs have stayed the same.... I have always said I would like my B boobies back! The only thing that has changed is the 40 to a 38 I still have the DD's BUT I am sure that will change when I lose more weight eventually
  • helma123
    helma123 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Plastic surgeons ????? :tongue:

:laugh: I think I'm down to an A cup now! I'm still wearing my B's (I think I'm in denial!). Oh well, such is life! I'd rather have small boobs than a big butt! :tongue:
  • ruthiepiercey
    Options
    adjones5 is right...your boobs are made of mostly fat so if you are losing serious weight your boobs will go down drastically :sad: Losing that breast fat is a good thing if they are giving you troubles for being too large...for example back pain. The band size should go down too though, depending on how much weight you've lost and what kind of excercise you do. I know that I have lost over 50 pounds and my cup size has gone from a DD to almost needing a C and my band from a tight 38 to a loose 36. Proud of that but not so proud of the flatter chest (sorta miss it). But you definitely want to go for a band size that is a little looser and on the middle clasp if possible, then you don't have that tight back fat look. If you go to any Lingerie shop (like Victoria's Secret or La Senza) they will measure you to see what size you should actually be wearing. I used to work at La Senza and trust me, you don't have to be modest because you sorta get used to seeing them everyday...Good luck with your weight loss:drinker:
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Boobs shrink, sometimes in proportion to the rest of you, sometimes not so much. At my heaviest, I was like a 42 or 44 A (which no one really makes). My boobs didn't shrink much when I lost weight, probably because there wasn't much to shrink, but my armpit fat went away. Some women are naturally thin with large boobs, some women's boobs are store bought. Depending on your body, you may never be skinny with big boobs (without surgery anyway). As for getting your stomach flatter, unless you're already quite thin, and just have low muscle tone (what people sometimes call skinny fat), the answer is probably lose fat all over your body. Ab exercises will only give you a flatter stomach if you're skinny fat, and maybe not even then.
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Ladies, not sure what is wrong with me after reading your posts on here. I have lost 100+ lbs before, but never lost my boobs. Gained a bunch of weight after my brother died, and now trying to get back to my skinny days. 44 lbs down, and my boobs are still the same full, perky 38D, 38DD. Thank you, God. For me it's my belly that goes first.
  • spyder_rose
    spyder_rose Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm a 10E bordering 10F... on my tiny frame (4 ft 8) it is one thing I'm remember by. I wish that they would shrink so I'm more proportionate...

Are you sure that it's not just your back toning up and you're losing fat from around your back? Maybe you should take a few measurements each time, like dress makers do. Around the back, under the bust, through the bust and from the shoulder over the bust...

Just a thought.

PS. My bust and belly are the last places I lose weight from. :/
  • peachypinkk1
    Options
    I have a 40c and I would be really sad if they shrunk as well as my butt...
    But at the same time, if you work out your chest and your breast lift and look firm i don't think that's to bad:)
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    my boobs shrank too when I lost the weight.
    =D

I'm so sorry for your loss ;)

I gain/lose weight in my boobs and face first. I would also like for my boobs to inflate while my arms and problem areas deflate, but that is not likely to happen. I do pec excersizes to help the illusion though =D

Between being flat chested (A cup) and having saggy boobs (losing 100 pounds will do this), all pec exercises do for me visually is make my chest look really funny. At one point my pecs were more noticeable than my boobs (which were several inches below them). It might work better if you're naturally a little bigger, or less saggy, or something, I'm built weird.
  • kjannan
    kjannan Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    My boobs & butt were the first things to go & I miss them both :sad:

RIP voluptuous boobs & J Lo butt!
  • gunmetalsunrise
    Options
    You'll lose breast size depending on how much fat you have in there. Contrary to popular belief, breasts are NOT all fat. There is a lot of muscle tissue in there as well.

As for me, I hope to gods I lose fat in my breast. I'm having a breast reduction sometime next year, and i want to avoid the more... riskier reduction operations.
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    out of interest does anyone know if you're at less risk of breast cancer if you have smaller breasts with not as much fat?

My mum and her sister both had breast cancer (and died from it)... I'm nearly same age my mum was when she got secondary leukemia after having breast cancer the first time.
  • derposaurus
    derposaurus Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    lol i lost 5 inches around and went from a DD to a D

my boobs feel so teeny now :( i guess i just feel like they aren't in proprotion with the rest of my body. idk.
  • MissBettyBoop2
    MissBettyBoop2 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You'll lose breast size depending on how much fat you have in there. Contrary to popular belief, breasts are NOT all fat. There is a lot of muscle tissue in there as well.

Ladies!

Your breasts are made out of mammary glands and fat!!

So if you're losing a lot of weight, you may or may not lose your tata's!
  • CoachMelissaDi
    CoachMelissaDi Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    One of my goals is to have my boobs shrink! *fingers crossed*

Must be nice! :p
  • sugiravi
    Options
    I guess i just feel like they aren't in proprotion with the rest of my body. idk.

I feel the same way! I haven't even lost that much but I feel weirdly proportioned. My boobs got smaller but my shoulders/arms are still bigger. Anyway, I hope things sort themselves out or I'm going to look -really- odd, lol
  • Legally_Natural
    Legally_Natural Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Yes, this was what I was going to say. Therefore, if you lose a lot of weight and need your boobs to remain perky, you need to do exercises to work the chest muscles under the fat. The easiest exercise is push ups. There are also machines that work the chest area as well.

When I lost weight in college, my boobs went down too. They never got super small though. Actually, I didn't notice they had gotten smaller until I started gaining weight again in law school and realized my boobs were getting bigger.
  • mozingoashley
    Options
    My boobs grew but my band size got smaller. Mine could be partially from birth control though. honestly, I think a lot of it has to do with genetics. As long as you're doing it the healthy way, it'll be what it'll be. I wouldn't worry about it too much. <3 unless your entire family is completely FLAT chested, you're not going to be that way by losing weight.
  • Pomoch325
    Pomoch325 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    From what I have heard about breast size and breast cancer is that size really doesn't matter with GETTING cancer, but the size plays a part in earlier detection. Easier to feel a lump on a small breast than a large breast (they tend to be lumpier).
    My boobs are a main motivator for me to lose weight, they are killing me. Just afraid they will have to be rolled up from my knees to be put into my bra :(