Yay!

Options
Isioviel
Isioviel Posts: 21 Member
I've been worrying that I've been kind of cheating by weighing myself in the mornings before I've eaten anything, and today I weighed 68kg and thought that sounded too low, BUT I weighed myself again after lunch to see what the difference was and it said 71kg. When I first started this website I weighed 76kg in the morning, so I've definitely definitely lost some so YAY very happy. Gonna weigh myself again tomorrow morning before logging the new weight on the site though, just to be on the safe side!

When do people normally weigh themselves? It seems like the morning would be cheating because I'm not gonna weigh that for long, but I guess it's a better estimate of my actual body weight so I'm gonna keep doing it anyway I think, it makes me feel good anyway so keeps me motivated, so that has to be a good thing right?

Replies

• sdwillis35
    sdwillis35 Posts: 40
    Options
    Thats when I weigh myself, so that I get my most accurate body weight. COngrats on your weight loss and keep up the good work!
  • demezat
    demezat Posts: 158
    Options
    yeah I do the same thing...I get up before I eat anything, go to the bathroom....:blushing: then weigh myself. Congrats on your wieght loss!! Keep it up!! :flowerforyou:
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I think morning is actually the best time to weigh, since you really don't want to include all that food in your stomach or digestive tract.

I always weigh each morning before eating, after I've used the bathroom, and with no clothes.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    way to go, the morning is the best time to weigh in my opinion.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!