tell me about the 30 day shred

Options
I am new here and have seen alot of talk about the 30 day shred. What is it? I want to know everything! It seems to be very successful.

Replies

• emmabied
    Options
    its an exercise dvd very good for helping you shred the pounds very hard going so be prepared to work hard it is done by gillian of the biggest loser i had to stop as it was putting so much pressure on my knees but i have started swimming instead the dvd however helped me lose over 19 pounds last summer
  • MEMoggridge
    MEMoggridge Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I started it on 1st Jan!!! Really enjoying it!!! You do 3 mins strength 2 mins cardio and 1 min abs and do 3 repeats with a short warm up at the beginning and cool down at the end!!! There are 3 levels!!! I am going to do 10 days on each!!! I've heard that there is quite a jump from level 1 to 2 but not as much between 2 & 3!!!
    I would say get yourself a copy and join in the shredding party!!!!:))
  • minisears
    Options
    So how long is the actual workout?
  • MEMoggridge
    MEMoggridge Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    So how long is the actual workout?
    Only takes 27 mins total DVD time!!!
    Anyone should be able to it that in!!!:))
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Hi I am on level 1 day 6 of the 30 day shread.

Its a 20 min work out consisting of cardio,strenth and ab work. You do level 1 for 10 days then move to level 2 do you do thid for 10 days and then move to level 3. Some people take breaks some don't, (I will be taking a day tomorrow just to let my muscles recover) You will need hand weights (although I have seen some amazing results with people using cans) and a mat (if you want I dont bother) It is tough but it gets easier as the days move on and I am starting to see the results already!

Good luck! Check it out on you tube