Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hungry Girl Recipe Books

maryellen8301
maryellen8301 Posts: 100 Member
I went to our local library today and I found so AWESOME recipe books.. They are by Lisa Lillien and they are called
Hungry Girl: Recipes and Survival Strategies for Guilt-Free Eats in the Real World. and
Hungry Girl: 200 under 200~~ 200 Recipes Under 200 Calories. <-- This book has a recipe in it for french toast nuggets that for a full serving is 151 calories for 8 nuggets (hot dog buns)

Definitely going to try some of these out and they sound YUMMY

Replies

• wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    The website is great. I have never tried the recipes since I am a bit picky but they look tasty enough. Hope they work out for you.
  • kent4j
    kent4j Posts: 391 Member
    She has a tv show too on the food network on Sunday mornings. I don't think its every week, have to check the schedule.
  • You can also subscribe to her emails!
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Also look for: Cook Yourself Thin and Cook Yourself Thin Faster, Cook This Not That, and anything by Ellie Krieger.
  • BranMuffin21
    BranMuffin21 Posts: 157 Member
    Some are good, some are bad. I've also changed some of the recipes to make them even better. Try 'em out!
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Wow, I just visited the website and I LOVE it! Thanks for sharing!
  • BranMuffin21
    BranMuffin21 Posts: 157 Member
    By the way, I've just made her Alfredo Sauce, except I didn't use those noodles. I find them nasty. Egg Noodles are fantastic with it!!
  • Blaizen
    Blaizen Posts: 16
    I just put one on hold at my library, thanks! Off to check her site..