Ok.... who besides me spends more time on MFP then facebook

Options
2»

Replies

• KatrinaG2012
    KatrinaG2012 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Im starting to and I love it. I am able to receive help here and give it. Facebook is like junk food, its fun but is it really helpful?

too funny - never thought of it like that (MFP=healthy, FB=junk food) LOL
    Great perspective !!!
    :laugh:

this and the drama comment too. Rather be here or on pinterest. In fact I should be working right now!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I spend more time here, and Love it!! Every time I open FB there is always drama, and it gets on my nerves. I love reading topics especially the crazy ones that has me LOL. I also have great MFP friends that make me feel like family :)
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    Me! FB doesn't have cool forum discussions/threads like MFP.
  • jaxxie
    jaxxie Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! The postive attitude and encouragement we receive on here is incredible. I find FB a gossip hole and I don't really care what people are doing every minute of the day, whereas on here we can actually talk while bettering ourselves! What more can we ask for? Glad to see others feel the same!
  • gonzalezmona
    gonzalezmona Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I definately spend more time here than I do on FB....this place is addicting in a very good way....FB is way to much drama....MFP is inspiring....:) Love it here!!
  • nitarongish
    nitarongish Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    So absolutely true! I'm a natural born MFPer!!! Facebook is okay, but it doesn't really build relationships and you may not have much in common with your friends there...but MFP is full of relationships and lots of feel good things. Love it.
  • anna_love
    anna_love Posts: 177
    Options
    meeeeeeeee
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    me too hardly ever log on to face book
  • jammygetuk
    Options
    Me, I'm not on FB

am on twitter @jammygetuk