boobies...

Options
1234568»

Replies

• kagenw
    kagenw Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Tired of saying...... "Hello, Hello... I'm up here, you are talking to my chest" LoL
    It's funny, sort of.

Signed
    Well endowed by genetics.

Don't hate on the genetics :)
    It's when they're staring at the twins and addressing them rather than you that gets a bit weird.
  • Maria_t02
    Options
    When loosing weight people have told me that they are the first to go..I hope they are wrong!
  • KimertRuns13_1
    Options
    -80 lbs and I feel as though I am once again a member of the Itty Bitty Titty club. Kinda sad but nothing a nice, padded push up bra can't fix for now.
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I have a pair :-)

Actually, to measure for bra size, I have been told you take your ribcage measurement, and add 4". That gives you the band size. Then you measure around the fullest part of your bust, usually across the nips. For every inch over the band size number, you move up a letter, for the cup size.
    1" -A
    2"- B etc.

E.g. around the ribs - say, 38. So 38+4=42. So the band size is 42.
    Bust measurement - say, 46. That's four over the 42 inch band size. Makes you a 42D.

Sounds logical. Until I check for my size.
    Ribs, 36 plus 4, = 40. K, 40" band size.
    Measure the bust. 40". WTF- That would make me a 40AA. Um no. Look at my profile pic, even under a sweater you can tell I'm no AA cup! (And then I went and looked at my pic, and you can't tell, lol)

So, someone come up with a formula for me, cuz I wear a 38D. (Down from a 42DD,by the way.)

Ok, this is wrong. I fit bras when I was younger at a department store. The ribcage measurement IS the band size. The cup thing is right. For every ince the bust is bigger than the ribcage is a cup size. It's not an exact science, but it gets you to try on fewer bras that way.

I went from a 36EE to a 36B/C with surgery (lost 5.5 pounds in ONE day!) and never regretted it for a minute. After I got heavy I was up to a 38C/D and am currently a 34C but thinking I'm more like a B now.. and I'm thrilled!!!! Hubby's a boob guy, so he's love a little more, but he's not complaining (and I did the surgery with his knowledge and permission).

Although I wish they were perkier again... I do love my boobies!!!!
This discussion has been closed.