What is the most weight you lost in a single day?

Options
2»

Replies

• EbonyK
    EbonyK Posts: 92
    Options
    2.5lbs
  • Shannafo
    Shannafo Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    23 lbs the day my son was born! He weighed in at 10 lbs 15 oz.!!
  • lovelyrose11
    lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I guzzled 15 cups of water one day (which is alot for me) and I dropped 3 lbs overnight.
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    Oo
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    About 170lbs the day I got rid of my ex husband.
    NICE!! I did that once! It was an amazing feeling! hehe
  • BrooklynBeast
    Options
    I have lost 5lbs after a good run. I sweat a lot :blushing:

Actually, tomorrow I am going for my long run, so I am going to weight myself tonight (heaviest after the day) and after just to see if I beat you.

Well, if you want to have a contest the we should set rules. Weigh in when you wake up, after you do your bathroom routine and before you eat. Then let the weight loss begin. 2nd weigh in at your discretion.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I have lost 5lbs after a good run. I sweat a lot :blushing:

Actually, tomorrow I am going for my long run, so I am going to weight myself tonight (heaviest after the day) and after just to see if I beat you.

Well, if you want to have a contest the we should set rules. Weigh in when you wake up, after you do your bathroom routine and before you eat. Then let the weight loss begin. 2nd weigh in at your discretion.

See, you've caught on to my advantage. LOL. I am still going to just to see, but I don't think I'll beat 9lbs with the rules.
  • FiremanSam111
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    OMG I JUST ABOUT PISSED MYSELF LAUGHING!
  • margiemommy
    margiemommy Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    have to say i love this one it was tooo funny lol:laugh:
  • pretty_ribbons
    pretty_ribbons Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    After gorging myself on an obscene amount of Sushi and Sashimi last night, I weighed myself to find that I gained about 5 pounds from the day before. This did not concern me as I could tell that most of this weight was still sitting in my stomach based on the fact that every time I burped I could still smell and taste the fish YUCK!

In any event, I was scheduled for today a serious of vigorous workouts and by the end of the day I not only lost all that I gained, but then some.

Which brings me to my question... What is the highest amount of weight you lost in a single day? I may have set a record, by losing over 9 pounds between morning and night.

maybe you just had a sushi baby :tongue:
  • BrooklynBeast
    Options
    After gorging myself on an obscene amount of Sushi and Sashimi last night, I weighed myself to find that I gained about 5 pounds from the day before. This did not concern me as I could tell that most of this weight was still sitting in my stomach based on the fact that every time I burped I could still smell and taste the fish YUCK!

In any event, I was scheduled for today a serious of vigorous workouts and by the end of the day I not only lost all that I gained, but then some.

Which brings me to my question... What is the highest amount of weight you lost in a single day? I may have set a record, by losing over 9 pounds between morning and night.

maybe you just had a sushi baby :tongue:

That is quite possible!
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    7 lbs. i also had a parasite when i lost these 7 lbs, so probably not the best figure i could come up with.