Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Driver's License Weight

Replies

• Not even close haven't changed it since I was 16 and never had so what do you think!!!
  • Mine says 145 which is my goal weight LOL I'm 160ish at the moment!
  • My license says 200, but I was actually 278 before losing weight. I am not 25 lbs lesser now than what my license says. I havent gotten any weird looks yet....LOL...My face in the picture looks like I got stung by a bee....Hahaha!!
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    I think I live in the only state that doesn't have your weight on your drivers license. Now, when you go to re-new it, it asks for it but it isn't on our actual licenses.

Since I renewed mine this year -- the paperwork they have is accurate.

Before I renewed, I had a pic of me at around 200lbs and every time I handed it to someone they didn't believe it was me.
  • Mirth
    Mirth Posts: 77
    My high school weight of 185. I've been over 200lbs since the fall of 2006, the year after I graduated. When I last renewed my license I asked about changing my weight to be more accurate and the DMV woman told me not to bother. I hope to be back down to that weight (or lower) by the time I have to get it renewed again.
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Mine has always been 160. I was at least 15 pounds heavier than that when I first got my license, but at my heaviest I was 39 pounds above that. Now I am one pound away from not embellishing my weight. :laugh: So close!
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    ... too much trouble to change it when I am sent the automatic renewal. My pic is still from 1999, with chubby cheeks (compared to now)

Yeah.... I moved... & they didn't take a new photo? My BF is a Cop. He says that if I got pulled over with that license, they would have to investigate it & make sure it wasn't fake. My photo is a FAT pic, & my cheeks look like I just had my Wisdom Teeth removed... plump, & chipmunk. Now? Not so much! He says if I lose about 5-10lbs more, he's going to SEND me for a new photo, because it won't pass as legal ID anymore in Canada.

It's $10 to change the photo up here in Ontario guys... it's easier than having the hassle of a photo that doesn't even LOOK like you anymore!
  • Le_Joy
    Le_Joy Posts: 549 Member
    Mine used to say 43 under my weight. Now it is 5 over. Last time I didn't change my weight until people stopped accepting my ID. I had lost 90lbs and some people wouldn't believe it was me so I changed it cuz it was causing issues.... I am moving in a month and will have to get a new license then. I will probably lie again on my weight, wonder if they'll let me put my goal weight.
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    I'm currently under what my DL says. HOwever the picture is when I weighed MORE than what my weight says. I'm waiting till I get smaller to go pay and have a new one made.

When i have to show my license I warn them that it looks NOTHING like me to which they are like WOW!!

Mine too. It says I weigh 125 (I was actually 135 and lied when I turned 16 and have NEVER changed the number all these years - I'm 31 now) - in my current picture I really weigh about 160. Now I weigh 118. It's up for renewal this June! :)

But I'm pregnant....

So..... :laugh:
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    I weigh less than my DL weight. Wooot.
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    I am so glad PA doesn't show your weight on your driver's license!
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    I look like a rooting hog in my DL photo...lol
  • MelissaAnn1983
    MelissaAnn1983 Posts: 149 Member
    Mine says 135. I think I was 135 when I first got my permit. I haven't changed a thing on it. I'm not either. I am changing myself to get to that. When I get under it. I will for sure fork out the money to get that changed. Mhmm. Best believe that one!
  • Mybabie
    Mybabie Posts: 239
    mine says 215 lb i now weight 192 lb. I will probably get it changed when I reach my ideal weight.
  • nyprdiva
    nyprdiva Posts: 76 Member
    The stopped doing the weight on the license thing in NY a while back (thank God). LOL
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Mine says 195. It was honest when I got it, but I gained weight shortly thereafter. Now I'm about 175 ish.

I also had to get a replacement driver's license (mine was stolen) and I changed the weight on the fill-in sheet to the current 175, but the lady didn't change it on the ID.
    I was pissed! Hahaha.
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Currently five pounds away! I always put a lower weight in the hopes that it would motivate me to get "there." :laugh:
  • Virginia90
    Virginia90 Posts: 317 Member
    Oh gosh...I totally lied on mine last July. It was at 150 (I was about 220), and I told the lady that since I had just had a baby in Feb, I was a bit above it at 165. lol....so yeah...I can't wait until I'm AT then BELOW my DL weight!
  • midwifekelley2350
    midwifekelley2350 Posts: 337 Member
    i had to look to see what mine says! i haven't changed it since i first got it when i was 16 and i am 3lbs heavier than it says :happy:
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Mine says 160bls when i was really 175. haha we all lie!! I'm now 135. :D