Driver's License Weight

Options
124»

Replies

• jamja
    jamja Posts: 190
    Options
    I've had to have a new license picture taken so I changed the weight way down. I was stopped at airports because my license picture no longer looked like me.
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Mine doesn't have a weight. Weird.
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Hurray! in North Carolina they don't put weight on the driver license.

VA neither
  • Lifting_chick
    Lifting_chick Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHA mine says 130 big lie and it is staying that way.....
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'm so embarrassed about mine. When ID is needed I always use my military ID. I lied when I got my license and said I was 206 when in fact I was 245. :embarassed: Now I'm 90 pounds lighter and I don't look like my photo....THANK GOD!!!
  • Moin78
    Moin78 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Our weight is done in classes, so I don't have a clue what I told them 5 years ago. LOL
  • Shyrabbit
    Options
    yeeeeah im 285 i think mine says 255.... i think i was 310 when i renewed it lmao.... denial denial denial
  • casirdms
    casirdms Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hurray! in North Carolina they don't put weight on the driver license.

Exactly! yay :)
  • amandapg66
    amandapg66 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mine says what I weighed in high school, 130. When I renewed she asked if I was still 130 and (being clearly over that) said yes :)

When my mom had her licensed renewed one time, the lady asked her "how much would you like to weigh!"
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    There is no weight on my driver's license... but on my ID on base it says 190 :embarassed: I'm am proud to say I am less than that!
  • inammorata
    Options
    I am also in a state that doesn't have the weight on the drivers licenses. Good thing, is anyone ever really honest with the DMV with their weight? :)
  • msespresso
    msespresso Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    My DL weight was true when I got my license, now it's my GOAL weight... and unfortunately I'm a LONG way above it right now, as I was last time I renewed... they didn't ask for an update, I didn't offer!
  • lucy1945
    lucy1945 Posts: 153
    Options
    shoot, i'm busted! i'm 25 lbs heavier than what it said. i fudged 10 lbs to begin with then put on 15 more.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    I am 31 pounds less than mine.
  • MarchelleLynne
    MarchelleLynne Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    great topic! I was just thinking like wow I am actually almost my license weight! too funny!