weirdest thing youve seen logged as exercise?

Options
124»

Replies

• mistersmithsbox
    Options
    I just want to say that logging sex never crossed my mind until this post. I burn more getting my swerve on for 45mins than I do doing pilates!
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I totally wore my HRM once during "bedroom time" because my husband thought if he could prove it was a good workout he could convince me to do it 3 times a day. Isn't he precious? Needless to say, I was on top and it was .....I guess vigorous would be the right word. in 19 minutes I only burned 56 calories. My poor husband was so upset. Haha!

lol thats hilarious!
  • erin_zuk
    erin_zuk Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    about the sex comments if you google it you will find MANY MANY articles about how sex burns LOTS of calories now of course you have to do more than just lay there and they say having an orgasm burns calories. look it up :)

It doesn't burn a lot. Yes you burn calories, but the calorie burn is quite minimal. http://boonethink.com/?p=121
    Not saying you shouldn't have fun trying though ;)

I actually wore my heart rate monitor during sex - I was expecting the results to be low and they did in fact turn out to be - roughly 87 calories burned in 30 mins. Oh well, at least it was fun!
  • amoondaTHEmoose
    Options
    I totally wore my HRM once during "bedroom time" because my husband thought if he could prove it was a good workout he could convince me to do it 3 times a day. Isn't he precious? Needless to say, I was on top and it was .....I guess vigorous would be the right word. in 19 minutes I only burned 56 calories. My poor husband was so upset. Haha!

Wow this made me laugh so hard. Should I log "reading funny post out loud to the bestie" as burning calories? Jk
  • JayAlexander
    JayAlexander Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    "cutting and preparing food". Really? That is something we all do everyday, usually multiple times a day! That's not exercise! :grumble: