Help.

Options
Hey,
New to this and I need to lose a lot of weight. I want to talk about it with my husband and family but I think they get annoyed. I would like to do this but I need support. I am hoping I am coming to the right place. I am about 250 right now and I want to be 160. I started slow this week and just took out soda. It was diet and I know that is 0 cals but i needed to drink more water. I am getting on the scale tomorrow to see if that did anything. This week is when i am going to bunker down on food.

Went to the store today and got a few special k items to help me with the 6 small meals a day.

Replies

• JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!!! You have to start someplace and you did!! Great job!!
  • lilithe1
    lilithe1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll find lots of support here. I've just barely started to be really active here yesterday and have already gotten tons of support and cheers :)
  • Famzav8
    Famzav8 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want - I started at 226 size 20.... and have made it down to 166 size 12...... and still working...... I would love to be there for you. you can do it! And congratulations on committing to making yourself healthier!
  • Pebbles536
    Options
    Welcome!
  • anthrfosh
    anthrfosh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Great achievement to you! You look great!
  • anthrfosh
    anthrfosh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll find lots of support here. I've just barely started to be really active here yesterday and have already gotten tons of support and cheers :)

Welcome to you too then!
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Great achievement to you! You look great!
    Thanks!!