I haven't seen this weight in at least 8 years

Options
I am so excited that I am crying. I haven't weighed this LITTLE in at least 8 years. I don't know how to post a picture, but my scale says 159.8 and I've never seen a more beautiful sight!

Replies

• deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Yay for you!!!
  • jofromnz
    jofromnz Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Absolutely AWESOME!!!!! :)
  • heather1945
    heather1945 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling....It's been 30 odd years since I've seen my scale read....75kgs. The next thing to get used to is trying to get the eyes to believe what the mirror is showing...good luck...:-}
  • Le_Joy
    Le_Joy Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :happy:
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling....It's been 30 odd years since I've seen my scale read....75kgs. The next thing to get used to is trying to get the eyes to believe what the mirror is showing...good luck...:-}

Yeah, I know... i have another 20 or so to go, but I actually feel skinny right now!!
  • changinmyways72
    Options
    Good going!! All your hard work is paying off :)
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you!!!
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Truly understand how you feel
  • lvpthemvp
    lvpthemvp Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Toast to you and "skinny clothes and sexy heels"!!!! Great job. I would be in tears too!
  • aekaya
    aekaya Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling, and it's the best! Congrats! :)
  • sunshinel397
    Options
    What a fabulous feeling and great way to start the week! Cheers!
  • gg24
    gg24 Posts: 58
    Options
    Congratulations! That is so exciting. We're very close on the starting weight and goal weight. I bet I'll be jumping around when I see that number too!
  • pdworkman
    pdworkman Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    Good job! I haven't seen my weight this low since at least high school, and that's 22 years ago!

Pam
  • amazon75
    amazon75 Posts: 165
    Options
    Congrats. I definitely know how you feel. Last week, I tried on and bought clothes in a size 14/16. I don't think that's happened in my adult life. I cried in the dressing room at Lane Bryant.
  • shipwreck3
    Options
    YAYyyyyy!! :drinker:
  • 42istheage
    Options
    Congratulations!! Thanks for posting...it keeps the rest of us motivated!
  • PeaceLuvVeggies
    PeaceLuvVeggies Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Congratulations dear!! Way to go!!
  • butterflimom
    Options
    Congrats!! That is an amazing feeling.
  • mrsdauer
    mrsdauer Posts: 102
    Options
    awesome!!! i also know that feeling....its like you have to step on a few additional times to make sure its reading the right number!!! Congrats to you....maybe a shopping trip to reward yourself is required :) Keep up the awesome work!
  • BrocksMommy
    BrocksMommy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    CONGRATSSSS.....soooo exciting!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!