Options

Replies

• lilah808
    Options
    Clemintines!!!!!!
  • t3hsandy
    t3hsandy Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, tomatoes, green apples, celery, green beans, strawberries, starfruit, grapefruit, green grapes, cherries (in small doses), corn, cucumber, banana... I like a LOT of fruits and veggies. Some it doesn't matter how they're cooked. I could eat some of those raw.. I sometimes even eat Tomatoes like they're apples.
  • JasonSwetland
    JasonSwetland Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Watermelon. Just cant beat the hydrating ability of a watermelon.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Cherries! My favorite fruit and the season is so short that I enjoy them when ever I can (or whenever I can afford them).
    I bought some at the market today and they are half gone already.
    I also often marvel at how good a really good apple can be - the pink ladies are lovely at the moment.
  • Tamstar1985
    Tamstar1985 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    wow, i love this question!

watermelon is my absolute favourite fruit. i just cut a small one in half and use a spoon to scoop out the flesh :D i also love apples! and mango.

for veggies... i love roasted brussel sprouts. i love roasted eggplant. roasted sweet potatoes or purple yams. stir-fried onions with loads of black pepper and mushrooms. seaweed in soups and salads. i enjoy leeks in a nice chicken broth. pickled daikon radish.

...i have to stop here because i am quite sure i love every single fruit and veg put in front of me ^_^;;;
  • Galletakek
    Options
    grapes! nom nom nom :D
  • LilMissFoodie
    LilMissFoodie Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Fruit: In the summer I love strawberries/rasberries/blueberries, peaches, mangoes in the winter satsumas!

Veg: I love asparagus, brussel sprouts, eggplant, broccoli and pumpkin but I use loads of zucchini, carrots and mushrooms as you can cut them up and pop them in just about any meal to help bulk it out :)
  • andreacord
    Options
    Spaghetti squash, any sort of berry, cauliflower, asparagus, apple, cucumber and carrots.
  • capaxinfiniti
    capaxinfiniti Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I like raw raspberries and pomegranate arils :)

I think my favorite vegetable is mushrooms because they can be delicious cooked or uncooked!
  • jackieb1977
    jackieb1977 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    i love butternunt squash roasted with rosemary it has a very sweet taste ..yummy.
  • swatts7622
    swatts7622 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Mine favorite changes every few weeks because I will get tired of eating the same one, right now its Kiwi though, I seriously can eat one after the other lol!
  • justnotthatcreative
    Options
    Call me a bit weird but I like iceberg lettuce! Its not my fav but i do love using it as cups for tuna or chilli! I love the different textures of the lettuce and hot tuna or chilli!! a great alternative for tortilla wraps when having fajitas!
  • evelyngrice
    evelyngrice Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I have a bit of a list :laugh:

Spinach: Raw in a salad or wilted down in pasta, curries or just as a side dish with some salmon mmm!

Squash/Pumpkin: Roasted and blended into a soup, or as a filling for lasagna instead of minced beef!

Melon: Great little snack, low cal, but satisfying.

Broccoli: Steamed with lots of sea salt (This is my ultimate favourite).

I could probably think of a lot more, but I will keep it to these for now :smile:
  • Mydnyte_Ryder
    Mydnyte_Ryder Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Fruits: Clementines or Kiwi

Veggies: Baby Spinach or Mushrooms
  • mdouhan
    mdouhan Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Grapefruit hands down, the bitterness makes me smile
  • Maryjaneshoes
    Maryjaneshoes Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Asparagus! Steam them, briefly, sprinkle with salt, pepper, lemon juice. So simple, but so delicious!
    Favorite fruit...love everything, but I have an orange almost every day! And love watermelon when it's in season!
  • MLAnniRoc
    Options
    A chopped pear, over a bed of fresh spinach, w. cottage cheese and a sprinkle of paprika. Yuuummmm!
  • BeachyBecky
    BeachyBecky Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to Just for One portions by Green Giant. My fav is Cauliflower in cheese sauce. Yummy! I also love to grill zuchini. Spray with olive oil and then put your favorite seasoning on it. I use a garlic and wine season on mine, then sprinkle with parm cheese when done. Its really yummy!
  • shad1018
    shad1018 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Fruit - watermelon and mangoe
    Vegetable - spinach, i eat it almost everyday. I love it steamed or as a salad with fresh orange or clemetine as my dressing.
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    i love any(most) dried fruit...but just don't have it very often as the sugar is high :grumble: