does anyone have a trainer?

Options
I have been working with a trainer for 2 weeks, I can't get over the results. Does anyone else have one? And if so, how long have you been with one?
Thanks

:happy:

Replies

• Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I'd love one, currently can't afford one. I've used complimentary passes for an hour, and they really push you hard!
    what ARE the results?
  • 1harleygal
    1harleygal Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    :wink: No I don't have a trainer but would love to be able to afford one, I know you would get such a better work out!:wink:

By the way anyone tell you that you are gorgeos, if that is your picture!
  • emsmom2009
    emsmom2009 Posts: 23
    Options
    I recently started working with a trainer (2 weeks ago)

I LOVE it. I have never worked so hard in my life. I'm going 2x's per week for 1 hour
    1/2 hour of cardio and 1/2 hour work with the trainer.

What's your schedule like?
  • myabandit
    myabandit Posts: 21
    Options
    no that is not me, I am a woman and that is Sawyer from Lost.

2 weeks, 4 lbs....5 inches off of wa:smokin: ist, 3 off of bust, 2 off each arm, and 3 off my hips.

2 xs week weights
    every other cardio
    every 3rd day off
  • emsmom2009
    emsmom2009 Posts: 23
    Options
    awesome - that is great.

I haven't re-measured since the most humilating experience of having him measure every circumfrence on my body!

I do love working out with him though!
  • alapointe
    alapointe Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I worked with one for 10 weeks and lost 21 pounds and 18 inches total. It was great, she showed me so many different things to keep from plateuing and i really miss her. Having to keep that appt really forces you to get your butt in gear and you want the results just to prove it to them that you can do it.

I did 2 days a week an hour each day and we did weights and cardio, the other days I did cardio and one rest day a week.

My sessions ran out and i am waiting for them to run another special discount so i can sign up again, i really miss it. :cry: