Nubie!

Options
Hi all im relavtevly new to this site have been here 3 weeks and im loving it it really has tought me a lesson about exactly how many calories i was comsuming before!!
iv lost 6lbs in 3 weeks - another 15 pounds till im at my goal but im taking it a pound at a time!!!

nice to know everyone is supportive on here and i love the site its my new best friend!!!

x :drinker: x

Replies

• siobhantyson
    Options
    Hi all im relavtevly new to this site have been here 3 weeks and im loving it it really has tought me a lesson about exactly how many calories i was comsuming before!!
    iv lost 6lbs in 3 weeks - another 15 pounds till im at my goal but im taking it a pound at a time!!!

nice to know everyone is supportive on here and i love the site its my new best friend!!!

x :drinker: x
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and congratulations on your sucess!
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Welcome...and best of luck....:drinker:

dd
  • hollytrott
    Options
    Hi everyone, this is my first day and i am praying that this diet works for me, i have lost weight in the past but put it back on, i have quite a lot to lose, but when i saw myself in the clothes shop mirror the other day i thought oh my gosh i need to diet, so here i am with fingers crossed and ready to roll, good luck everyone.:flowerforyou: