Pop Chips

Options

Replies

• CouleeRunner
    CouleeRunner Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I've got to say I'm not a fan. I like the Quaker crispy mini rice chips better. But then again, I can only get salt and vinegar and BBQ pop chips here so maybe I would like the other flavors.
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ptoleary
    Options
    costco sells a bag for 499 and they just started to sell them at walgreens in my area.
  • jchester71
    jchester71 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Love them. I like the plain and the barbeque -- taste like east coast regional brand barbeque chips. If you have a trader joes near by try their popped chips, just as good, same calories and a buck a bag cheaper.
  • amandakaye79
    Options
    My fav are the jalapeno ones...I had them in Vegas - but haven't seen that flavour here :(
  • JRRCLR
    JRRCLR Posts: 353
    Options
    I paid $2.50 a bag today. And with my BOGO coupon I got 2 bags for that price!
  • noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    just bought some of the plain ones tonite ~ can't wait to try them tomorrow! :smile:
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    These things are dangerously awesome! I love them as a decent snack but anything with a chip-like crunch and flavor is my snack crack....
  • judykritikos
    Options
    OMG - I just LOVE them. Check my diary - you'll see! I found them at Costco about a year ago - but only the BBQ (My fav) or the sour cream - it's ok in a pinch, but BBQ wins hands down. Now I'm reading everyone's post about the S&V or the Jalepeno - I'm in pop chip heaven! Target, Wal-Mart, Costco, Trader Joe's, Jamba Juice - someone posted a link on where to find them and these stores popped up (no pun intended). I've only found them at Costco....must start hunting other sources, cuz not all Costco's carry it and so far, none of my local grocery stores do (Lucky or Safeway).
  • Thirstygirl
    Thirstygirl Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Yeah pop chips are pretty good. I also found cheecha puffs made with potato they are kind of like the popcorn twists but wiht potato. Really good and 2cups is only 80 cals. Pop chips I like the salt and pepper one, I believe the other flavors have flavor and msg as two ingredients. I try to only get the salt and pepper ones.
    where do i find these???
  • Moonbyebye
    Moonbyebye Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I love them. I love salt and vinegar and BBQ the best. I haven't been able to find the snack size bags anywhere though, so I don't buy the big bag. They are quite delicious.
  • aliric
    aliric Posts: 69
    Options
    I got a whole box of 24 bags on line through Amazon.com all different flavors and their 100 calories per bag. I think buying the small bags is better. Portion control.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    They have 100 calorie bags of the BBQ ones in the vending machine by one of our offices...I think they are delicious.
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    I love them too. Salt and vinegar are my favorite, but the cheddar and the sour cream and onion are pretty good too. They're great when you're craving something salty and crispy. They have a lot of flavor for a very reasonable amount of calories.
  • jmuell91
    Options
    So good! I just bought some today! I love the salt and vinegar, but always eat the regular.
  • Kristen_nicole95
    Kristen_nicole95 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I LOOOOOVE the BBQ ones (:
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    i used to eat them all the time... my favorite thing to do with them was id make my tuna salad like this: 1 can tuna, a bit of sour cream, then id mix that all up and put it on a sandwich and crumble some pop chips on top... so good

edit: itd probably be just as delicious to use the pop chips as little mini pieces of bread for the tuna salad.. yum
  • dancingdeer
    dancingdeer Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    The sweet potato and thai chili are my favorite! Hubby likes the barbecue. Buy the small bag, otherwise you'll end up eating the whole thing!

I find them at Safeway and QFC here in Washington state, and onboard our State Ferries!
  • wellisawstars
    wellisawstars Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I love the jalapeno ones, but I can only find them in the 100 calorie bags at a convenience store near work.
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I love the jalapeno ones, but I can only find them in the 100 calorie bags at a convenience store near work.
    solution: buy 200!