Almost 30lbs lost w/pics 20 more to go!!!

Options

Replies

• norcalbeezy
    norcalbeezy Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. How tall are you?

I'm 5'9
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    You're drop dead gorgeous :) great job!

12854723.png
  • atag2011
    atag2011 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look so good. You should be very proud. Keep up the good work!
  • norcalbeezy
    Options
    OMG you look great I hope all my work pays off too. My issue is food I eat whatever I want. I workout but still I know I need to change my eating habits. But you look GREAT GIRL!!! Be proud of yourself. AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alicia

That was my problem I love chocolates and sweets and used toeat out too much!! I still can eat what I want but now I want to eat more healthy and clean because i know its good for me, and I actually enjoy it. Preparing large amounts of food in advance has really helped me too!
  • cerimariegillett
    cerimariegillett Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    So glad I found this post..

Someone my height!!

Congratulations, you look amazing
  • si_puedo
    si_puedo Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    wow!!!! you look amazing....congrats....
  • watchmeshrink16
    watchmeshrink16 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    You have such a nice body. I weigh 8lbs more than you and I look a lot bigger. Good job, keep at it, you will look amazing.
  • AliciaV30
    AliciaV30 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    OMG you look great I hope all my work pays off too. My issue is food I eat whatever I want. I workout but still I know I need to change my eating habits. But you look GREAT GIRL!!! Be proud of yourself. AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alicia

That was my problem I love chocolates and sweets and used toeat out too much!! I still can eat what I want but now I want to eat more healthy and clean because i know its good for me, and I actually enjoy it. Preparing large amounts of food in advance has really helped me too!

Ya I know I just need to find healthy snacks that I like. I love carrots and we are moving soon so I'll probably bag a bunch of carrots for the trip. But I just need to change my mind set its just tough.

Thanks,
    Alicia
  • V_Zanoudakis
    V_Zanoudakis Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    amazing (:
  • Khaysha
    Options
    you look amazing babe congrates
  • MechanicalKid1
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • lalalee13
    lalalee13 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm starting about where you did. You look amazing!!! How often/intense do you work out? What's your average daily calorie intake?
    My first goal is to lose 30 lbs. I think I'll really be able to tell a difference by then. Blessings!
  • cmel6334
    cmel6334 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    DAMN!!! That's all I have to say.
  • smitty328
    smitty328 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Wowzers....you look fantastic!!!!!! I am 5'6/ 149.0 and I'd take your abs over mine any day!!!!! Keep it up!
  • norcalbeezy
    Options
    I'm starting about where you did. You look amazing!!! How often/intense do you work out? What's your average daily calorie intake?
    My first goal is to lose 30 lbs. I think I'll really be able to tell a difference by then. Blessings!

Thanks hun! I work out 5-6days a week, and work out as hard as i can for 30-60minutes. Im not a fan of long drawn out half assed workouts. I eat 1480 calories daily.
  • norcalbeezy
    Options
    DAMN!!! That's all I have to say.

HAHAHAH thank you!
  • silverfox678
    silverfox678 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    OMG u look AMAZING!!!!!
  • Jnine25
    Jnine25 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I must say though that you carry your weight well. I'm one of those people too, well I was until I broke the 210 mark. Now I definitely look like I need to lose weight LOL. You've done an awesome job! I've lost 4 lbs with 70 more to go and I'm ready to do this too!
  • amelie2011
    amelie2011 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Congratulations...You look Fabulous!
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look awesome!! Keep up the good work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!