98 Pounds to lose...

Options
Hi, Im looking for a weight loss buddies to give me motivation during my journey to lose 98 pounds!! :o) xx

Replies

• mjohnson0911
    Options
    Hey I would love to be a buddy! I would like to lose 75 lbs! Add me if you'd like!
  • melissaconatser
    melissaconatser Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've got 80 pounds to lose, maybe more once I get there.
  • klynn81
    klynn81 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have another buddy! I'm Kari, and I've got at least another 80-100lbs to go.
  • km47
    km47 Posts: 34
    Options
    I have about 80 pounds to lose but at the moment would take 5! I will stay with you on your road if you'd like!
  • amylweber
    Options
    I still have about 50lbs to go and have no buddies yet either so I would love to have a buddy support system in place.....
  • cassmonster
    cassmonster Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have 50 to lose.....would love a buddy!
  • Dawnnan
    Dawnnan Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi new here and looking for buddies to join me. 100 lbs to go here. Add me if you would like!
    ~Dawn
  • LtThrace
    Options
    Same here - 85 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • piercedanatomy
    piercedanatomy Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ to lose.
  • MPwife10
    MPwife10 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I had 98lbs to lose...only have 35lbs to go. Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • b0mbxchelle
    Options
    I'm down 27. I've got another 70 to go for my goal, but I'm here I won't stop there. I am only looking for serious motivated people who don't mind cheering me on (=
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    I have a weight loss group for 50-100 lbs to lose here at MFP

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/1026-50-100-lbs-to-lose-

That's what I have to lose myself. It is open to everyone. :)
  • StartingOver12
    Options
    I have 100 pounds to lose, would love some MFP friends...feel free to add me.

:smile:
  • Osu2k1
    Osu2k1 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I can use more buddies! I need to loose at least another 100. :smile: So I am in for the long haul.
  • shellyamyethan
    shellyamyethan Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    you guys are all so inspiring. Since i had my son 2 years ago the weight just hasn't come off and i weigh more than i ever have in my life. I'd have to lose like 104 lbs to be considered not overweight and thats the high range.
  • casshole
    casshole Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Im looking to lose about 100 pounds. You can certainly add me! :)
  • briocktj
    briocktj Posts: 128
    Options
    I am looking to lose 123 pounds. Just started today. Any of you are more than welcome to add me. I really could use the motivation and would help motivate back.... Good luck to us all!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    my first goal is 50, then we will see from there... joined in may, but never really lasted, started back up last week... today was day 7!!! so far, so good!!!
  • lizabelle83
    Options
    hi i have about 90 lbs to lose need to add some more friends for sure :)
  • Elbita
    Elbita Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm 73lbs away from my current goal, then about 25 more lbs to be at my healthiest wt. I could use some more buddies to keep me motivated :)