BodyRock 30 Day Challenge

Options
Is anyone else doing the 30-Day BodyRock Challenge for January? My friend introduced it to me yesterday so I'm going to start tomorrow. I've heard it's a great program so I'm looking forward to trying it out!

Replies

• rd73
    rd73 Posts: 1
    Options
    Yes-I am doing the challenge too. Someone on the FB page recommended this site. Looks like a great site to help keep me on track. 1st workout tomorrow a.m-looking forward to the challenge! Good luck!
    RD:happy:
  • Rielyn
    Rielyn Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Yep! I started a couple days late so I'm on day 4 today. Despite the workouts being short, I work up a good sweat and I can feel every muscle. I'm excited to keep going!
  • SDMHudson
    SDMHudson Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies,

I'm gonna try and start tomorrow as well, but doing my fit test tonight (if I can get my butt off the couch). The program really looks great, I just need to be able to stick with it.
  • kellynakamura
    kellynakamura Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it too! Love that these workouts are short...I did them a little bit last year, and truly noticed a change in my strength. Hoping to loose these last 5 pounds before getting pregnant again! ;) Doing day 5 today!
  • emoreno81
    Options
    Where can I go to find out about this?
  • mazzy72
    mazzy72 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love Bodyrock workout and the 30 days challenge is really nice. I will do today day 3 of week 2!

@emoreno81 just goes on www.bodyrock.tv
  • spritie
    spritie Posts: 167
    Options
    Yeah, I'm just starting it today, better late than never :) Should be good
  • reyessam
    reyessam Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just found out about BodyRockTV last week. Completed Day 2 of the challenge today!
  • CatGrooms66
    Options
    I love bodyrock! I bought the interval timer and it really keeps me interested in my workouts. I do it before I do my elliptical when I'm home so my heart is primed and ready. I burn alot more calories on the elliptical if I start with the 12 min circuits on bodyrock, rather than just hopping on without getting my heart rate up first. I think I'm going to buy the dip station soon because they use it alot. I use my kettlebell or core ball when they use the sandbag or swiss ball.
  • alli_baba
    alli_baba Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Bodyrock for a while but I am finding the 30-day challenge workouts a bit too short and my fitness level declining a bit. So, I've been going back to the old ones that tend to be a bit longer (I love that they have the full archive on the site).

Today, I did the "Swimming in My Own Sweat" workout (http://www.bodyrock.tv/2011/01/14/swimming-in-my-own-sweat-workout/) and I was literally doing that.
  • burgenah
    Options
    I love bodyrock, I just started working out again and I'm saving the 30 day for next month! Rock on!
  • LMP1979
    LMP1979 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the challenge as well but still find myself going back to the older workouts with Zuz alot. I haven't really cared for the "new" changes. Anyone check out Zuz's new workout video on her Facebook? You will love it!

Feel free to friend me if you're a BodyRocker too!
  • nellie_88
    nellie_88 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the challenge as well but still find myself going back to the older workouts with Zuz alot. I haven't really cared for the "new" changes. Anyone check out Zuz's new workout video on her Facebook? You will love it!

Feel free to friend me if you're a BodyRocker too!

Same here! I am so excited that Zuz is back and working out again, I dont care much for the new hosts/changes either! Zuzka's new workout it AWESOME, I am going to try it once I start feeling better! I will be following her from here on out, but I do like that fact that we can still go back to all her old stuff on the bodyrock site, but I have a feeling those wont be up for too much longer!
  • ltosoni
    ltosoni Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Started the 30 day challenge and then found Zuzka's new workout post today and did it tonight, it was great, so nice to have her back, the newest host Lisa Marie is full of energy but a little too much for me!
  • microcutz
    Options
    I just started Bodyrock today after following it for a while but thinking it would be too intense for me.
    Started the 30 day challenge today, the video was very motivational and the host used easy to follow step by step guide and alternative ways if I couldn't do the step.
    I look forward to the 2nd , 3rd...4th, 5th and on! Love it!
  • talk2tiff
    talk2tiff Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey mfps. I love Bodyrock & want to start the 30 day challenge but haven't got an interval trainer, equalizer (dipping station) or a sandbag. I cld use my dumbells in place of the sandbag & phone for interval timer (or maybe buy one) but HOW can u replace the equalizer?? Wot do u use instead? I wld think about getting one but live in the uk & not even sure they are available here :o/
  • microcutz
    Options
    Hey mfps. I love Bodyrock & want to start the 30 day challenge but haven't got an interval trainer, equalizer (dipping station) or a sandbag. I cld use my dumbells in place of the sandbag & phone for interval timer (or maybe buy one) but HOW can u replace the equalizer?? Wot do u use instead? I wld think about getting one but live in the uk & not even sure they are available here :o/

I don't use any equipment, for the interval timer I use http://www.online-stopwatch.com/full-screen-interval-timer/?c=u0z6rjzvfp which I've made myself, you should use it, it works just the same only on your PC :)

For the equalizer I would use two stools.
    I'm only day two (you can follow my progress here) I love it, it pushes you hard but you feel amazing after!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/microcutz