getting into fitness

hi since christmas and the new year i have been struggling with getting back to a healthy lifestyle. my food intake has been terrible and carnt get back on track with it. but my exercise on the pother had has not been a problem. i go to my local gym as often as i can, i have a wii so for christmas i bought a raise for my balance boared to make stepping harder, i recieved a cyber bike for my wii wich i love and i have also purchesed the zumba 2 fitness which i really love. i use to hate exercise but as i have got older i now quite like it. so is there anyone out there in the same boat as me? and which activity do you like doing?

Replies

• lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Yes! I can exercise til the cows come home! Its the eating that I cant get control of!
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Yes! I can exercise til the cows come home! Its the eating that I cant get control of!
  • JudyL5305
    JudyL5305 Posts: 196 Member
    I'm really good with exercise too. I can keep my eating under control, but sometimes it's really difficult.
  • I am having the same problem no trouble working out, but eating some days is good and some days are really bad. Hoping to have it all back to normal within a few weeks
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    when I first started I decided to get a handle on food before beginning to exercise regularly. don't beat yourself up if you aren't eating "perfectly" yet! take these things one at a time, get yourself on a good schedule with exercise while trying to eat somewhat healthy. maybe once you are in a good routine, the food part will just fall into place!