Will I die if I don't enter my MFP food log?

Options

Replies

• AmandaCaswell1982
    AmandaCaswell1982 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    It's actually a fate worse than death.
  • KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Watch out for the MFP Walkers... it WILL happen, there is NO escape!
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I didn't die, I turned into a hamster.
  • ViolaEverAfter
    ViolaEverAfter Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • maryjay51
    maryjay51 Posts: 742
    Options
    lol probably not..i log it all down because im in a contest and it helps me stay on track .. otherwise i wouldnt be documenting it as strictly as i am now.. u wanting to have pizza or somethning and dont want to put it on here ?? lol
  • dayylight
    Options
    You will most likely die a slow and painful death. Or if you survive you'll wish you had died.
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    ahh, and sarcasm lives on, I died, once ya know, wasn't bad
  • lucky_duck
    Options
    Where's the like button when I really need it. So many great responses to crazy question.....good job people! I'm seriously addicted to MFP. I just drank out of the milk carton and I think I'm going to log it! 2 oz or 4 oz...hmmm....ha ha ha ha ha:noway:
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Certain death, followed by zombie life. Lots of protein in braaaiiiinnssssss.... I wonder if brains are in the database?
  • LuckyAng
    Options
    Where's the like button when I really need it. So many great responses to crazy question.....good job people! I'm seriously addicted to MFP. I just drank out of the milk carton and I think I'm going to log it! 2 oz or 4 oz...hmmm....ha ha ha ha ha:noway:

YES!! Where IS the like button!? :tongue:
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Options
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Options
    Certain death, followed by zombie life. Lots of protein in braaaiiiinnssssss.... I wonder if brains are in the database?

FOR THE WIN! :drinker:
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    i've got it bad...i die when i log 3 minutes late. ****.i hope next time i'm not reincarnated as someone so short.
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Simple answer yes..then all of your friends will delete you, you will be reported to Mike who will require you to do 7 days of continuous exercise..most don't make it past day 1..sad fate..

:)
  • Jennieam
    Jennieam Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I heard this was possible. Just wondering if anyone experienced death by skipping a day or so from entering their log.
    I haven't missed a day yet ... but then I wasn't prepared to take the chance on it.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^ this is why i have been in MFP for the last 425 days.
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Yes, you will die. If you manage to survive, you'll wish you were dead.
  • LuckyAng
    Options

FOR THE WIN! :drinker:

Thanks Doll :flowerforyou:
  • jmvh59
    jmvh59 Posts: 97
    Options
    I haven't logged anything in a couple of days. I'm not even sure how to break it to MFP that I ate seven of mom's butter-inlaid pancakes (she melts down a stick and pours that into the batter) yesterday morning. I should really log what I've eaten, but doing some pushups, leg raises and planks seems like a better way to procrastinate.:tongue:
  • Rayman233
    Rayman233 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    WOW After all those posts, I'm not about to try it !