From 2 people to 1 1/3...will be 1 person this year!

Options
2»

Replies

• lornathewizzard
    lornathewizzard Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! You have done so well, you'll be at your goal in no time. Excellent.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, good work!!
  • wishn2binAZ
    wishn2binAZ Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Hoping to lose my 1/3 person this year :)
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I wish I had kept that top. I have the sweater that I took the headshot in at my highest weight, and I want to take a picture in it when I get to goal. I look like an apple in that first pic. I can't believe my stomach stuck out like that and I couldn't see it. :(
  • paeli
    paeli Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    You are looking phenomenal!!! Really great job. You can do this :)
  • chapom
    chapom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    thankyou for the encouragment. i really like this site and having people to talk to that know and have been there.

the facebook idea is great, i like that. that must have taken alot of courage !
  • jrsey86
    jrsey86 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! What a difference! Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • loricolwill
    loricolwill Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Great job, Rachel! And you will be 1 person this year!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Thank you! I WILL be 1 person this year! :happy:

Even if some people get tired of my "Rachel burned 360 calories doing blah blah" popping up in their news feed, I have friends who are paying attention, and some have been motivated to actually do it themselves. We have get-togethers every once in a while, and someone always says something to me about either my weightloss or workouts, so I can't let them (or myself) down! I think the first time I was a little embarrassed was when I had my first weigh-in after I had connected FB with MFP, and it said I had lost .5 lbs that week, and whatever my total loss was at that point. But it's no secret I was way overweight, ya know?
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are! Congratulations!! :)
  • cgraylyon
    cgraylyon Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You look great! Hope you are proud of yourself!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Doing a really great job!!! Keep pushing killer!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Thank you!!! I am a little proud of myself, especially when I'm around my ex wearing something I had never been able to get into when we were still together. :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!