My first 10 pounds GONE!

Options
Signed up on MFP on May 1 and am already down 10.2 lbs!!! Yahoooo!!!! Thanks everybody!

:drinker:

:happy:

:noway:

:love:

Replies

• easy2lov3
    easy2lov3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    CONGRATZZZ !!!! KEEP IT UP:flowerforyou:
  • demezat
    demezat Posts: 158
    Options
    YAY!!! GREAT job!! What are you doing?
  • rocknrolla2009
    rocknrolla2009 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thanks, you guys!!! :happy:

Just moving at least 5 days a week. (Swimming laps at the pool, walking at the track, doing exercise DVD's at home.) Trying to burn at least 300 calories each time. (I was totally sedentary, desk job etc etc)

Also keeping track of calories on here. I'm kinda following the GI diet, not religiously but am definitely more conscious of the amount of sugar I'm consuming.

I started a group on Facebook where I post my journal, activity etc for my friends to see..they do the same so we are all accountable. Also joined the MFP group on FB! ;)

And I take advantage of these message boards, torment people with my endless newbie questions. lol
  • easy2lov3
    easy2lov3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    They have an MFP group on FB? wow. i need to join... I started almost 3 weeks ago on MFP and have already lost 12 lbs. i try to burn any where from 200-250 calories daily and keep up with my cal per day. This is amazing but i know i need all the motivation i can get. c u on fb:happy:
  • harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! Keep up the great work! Ok Im down for the FB group how do I join???
  • Laura021967
    Laura021967 Posts: 42
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!! Isn't it an AMAZING feeling to see those 10lbs gone? :flowerforyou:

203175.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, keep up the great work :drinker:
  • Mizzbehaven
    Mizzbehaven Posts: 12
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the good work. :happy:
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    awesome, you should be really proud of yourself!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • PonyGirl34
    PonyGirl34 Posts: 29
    Options
    That's incredible! I love when I see someone trying to lose the same amount as me succeeding. It tells me that although it takes alot of work, it's something that CAN BE DONE!
    Great job!!!
  • TheJackyl
    TheJackyl Posts: 88
    Options
    AMAZING!!! Keep up the great work! Ok Im down for the FB group how do I join???

Search for "My Fitness Pal".
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!