Anyone 5ft 4 at 200lbs? I'm looking for a buddy!

Options
Hello everyone!!!

My name is Hattie and I am 5ft 4 and last year weighed 15st 1/2. Luckily through exersize I lost 1st yet unfrotunately then fell by the way side. But I'm back now! I have 60lbs to loose and would ideally like to achieve most of this by my holiday in Mid July.
Anyone in a simlar situation!

I look forward to hearing from you!!!

:)

Replies

• nenamartinez
    nenamartinez Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hey Hattie! I'm also 5'4", and I'm at 221 right now. I'm 25 and I live in South Korea, so we might have a bit of time online at the same time. :laugh:

Anyway, uh, I need to get down to 145, at least (according to BMI). But being relatively small-boned, I think that 130 might be better.. but I'm gonna re-evaluate once I get under 170 or so. :wink:
  • sweetfem
    Options
    Hi hun im 5'3 and at 194lb i totally refuse to hit the 200 mark hopefully we can help each other out xx
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    search for "what a lovely pair" in the groups and join it.. its a group based on finding your twins stats wise so you can have someone to compare/compete against :D
  • pupcamper
    pupcamper Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I'm still 5"4" but thankfully not 200lbs anymore!! We do have similar goals but I'm about 17 weeks into it!
  • lowryn
    lowryn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5ft 5 and now weigh 190lbs. I am an awful yoyo dieter and two years ago I was under 140lbs.
    I need not just to lose the weight, but to keep it off, so would appreciate any encouragement.

445377.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • RenaPink11
    RenaPink11 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and 209 would love to have everyone as new friends!
  • Lambiii
    Lambiii Posts: 321
    Options
    heya my starting weight was 202lbs, but as of today is 200lbs :) i'm 5'1, and for now would like to lose another 53lbs and get to 147lbsish.. feel free to add me :)
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I started out at 5'4" and 232, as of today I'm down to 194!!! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • lackie09
    lackie09 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    5'4'' and 218 lbs add me if you would like =)
  • jill___
    jill___ Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm only 5'2" and 202. I got down to 185 before the holidays, but gained A LOT back from Thanksgiving to Christmas.
  • Puddykat1026
    Puddykat1026 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' tall & I started at 205. I'm down to 187 since starting Sept 21st. Feel free to add me. I can use all the support I can get :)
  • Roe1968
    Roe1968 Posts: 133
    Options
    here to help.....

send friends request to me.....
  • thekarlie
    Options
    Hi there

I have just joined the site today i am 5ft 5 at 200lbs
    I am 32 and have 2 children.
    I want to lose 60lbs by my birthday 1st july (not sure if its possible but i am gonna try)

Good luck:)
  • paledi
    paledi Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm 5'4" and 230. Would love to track with you and offer support and encouragement.
  • sonyachan
    sonyachan Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Right there with ya.....Can't wait to see Onederland!
  • deblevins
    Options
    I am 5'4" and currently at 202. Almost twins.... Please feel free to add me as a friend!
  • HSANTIAGO27
    Options
    Hello Hattie;
    I just signed up on this web site, and would love t have someone I can touch base with. I am 5'8 and 210 lbs, I would love to loose 40 pounds, and get in shape. Hopefully we can push one another.

Good Luck

Helen
  • jo_can_do
    jo_can_do Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hey there.... I'm just over 200lb and 5'2"... would love to have some more buddies with similar goals to me...... I want to lose about 60lbs still

Feel free to add me!
  • kezasm
    kezasm Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi my name is Kerry more or less exactly same story as you, I weigh 196lb and would like to lose 30lb by june my 50th birthday!! Would love to buddy up and encourage each other x