Exercise in the morning, feel full longer...?

Options
So recently I've been either walking or biking early in the morning to get it out of the way.

A surprising change I've noticed is that I'm feeling full way longer into the day. Has anyone else experienced this too?

:)

Replies

• ginagp06
    ginagp06 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    When I exercise in the mornings, I actually get hungrier a lot more quickly throughout the day. But that's just me.
  • TiffaniBarrett
    TiffaniBarrett Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I do find that I dont feel as if I need to eat for much longer, but this is probably due to the water intake during exercising in the morning.

You may hate getting up and hour and a half early to exercise, but at least its out of the way and you can go through the rest of your day feeling MUCH better that you've done some exercise!

x
  • sullivann
    sullivann Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I do find that I dont feel as if I need to eat for much longer, but this is probably due to the water intake during exercising in the morning.

You may hate getting up and hour and a half early to exercise, but at least its out of the way and you can go through the rest of your day feeling MUCH better that you've done some exercise!

x

You know...it probably is the water. haha. I went from maybe 8-16oz to 80-120oz a day. hahaha. :P
    Drink your water everyone! hahah