Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

50 pound loss this morning

Replies

• sunflowerjesss
    sunflowerjesss Posts: 29 Member
    You look awesome!!! Keep up the hard work, you are an inspiration to many!
  • yannasmommy145
    yannasmommy145 Posts: 205 Member
    You look awesome!!! Keep up the hard work, you are an inspiration to many!

THANKS...IT MEANS ALOT..I DONT GET THE SUPPORT I GET FROM EVERYONE HERE BY MY FRIENDS AT HOME...PEOPLE LIKE TO TRY AND KNOCK U DOWN AND HERE EVERYONE SUPPORTS ONE ANOTHER : )
  • Narisong
    Narisong Posts: 191
    you look great ! Congrats !
  • WHAT???? you lost 50 pounds??? Plz tell me what you are doing... that is amazing!!!!!!!!!!
  • Loudmom01
    Loudmom01 Posts: 131 Member
    Thats awesome!! I know it isnt easy so I am so glad all your hard work has paid off so wonderfully.
  • NewCyn
    NewCyn Posts: 153 Member
    You are looking fabulous. Keep up the great work of taking care of yourself. Thank you for posting pics and sharing your story, you are an inspiration.
  • delasia12
    delasia12 Posts: 4 Member
    I am new here but I wanted to say congratulations. January 9 2012 will be my son's first birthday and I will say that this has been a really hard fight to get the weight off. It is very inspiring to read your accomplishments. Keep up the great work!!
  • You go girl!! You look great! Keep it up...
  • way to go!!!!!!!
  • leann74016
    leann74016 Posts: 242 Member
    LOL good eye catcher for a topic though!! You look beautiful!! Keep up your amazing job girl! And congrats on getting married soon!!
  • yannasmommy145
    thank u all i wasnt able to check the boards on my phone and i logged in this morning feeling blahhhh about ,myself but u guys keep me focused on whats important..... :smile:
  • LisaC1026
    LisaC1026 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Congrats! You look fabulous. Your hard work is paying off!!!
  • Primrose1960
    Primrose1960 Posts: 55 Member
    well done, great work!:drinker: :drinker:
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Great Job!
  • hboso
    hboso Posts: 3
    Congratulations! It's so good to see people be successful! :)
  • alucard835
    alucard835 Posts: 13 Member
    Wow!! That's great progress! Keep up the fantastic work!
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    great progress....congrats!!!!
    you look amazing =)
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    What a banging good job!!!!
  • pinstripepirate
    pinstripepirate Posts: 605 Member
    You're looking FANTASTIC!!!! Great work, you should be proud of what you've accomplished!
  • yannasmommy145
    gracias to all : ) we are all in this together
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!