30 pounds down in 3 months!

Options
coop1973
coop1973 Posts: 29 Member
Here are my progress pictures! I logged my calories on MFP and worked out 5 days a week. I do all kinds of exercise from yoga, running, Stairmaster (my fav), the hundred, DVDS, treadmill and some weight training. I don't really have a solid workout routine I just do what's available to me for that day. I've had bad days and I've had great days but going from a 14-16 pant size to a 10-12 has been awesome and all the encouragement on MFP and seeing all the success stories has helped so much! I'm not perfect, I still eat my favorite foods and I still struggle and I’m no expert so I don’t have any real advice for anyone! I’m just proud that I have come so far and that I haven’t spent a penny on it (no gym fees, no shakes, and no special diet food (except fruits and veggies). My work has a tiny little run down gym but it's free and it works! THANKS to MFP and my little group of friends for being so supportive and helping me change my life! can't wait to report back in another 3 months!

Even when I don't go down in pounds some weeks I notice big changes in my thighs and butt and now I'm finally starting to reduce my tummy inches (that's my worst part after having 2 CS, I have the dreaded flap) and now seeing these pictures I really want to start working on my arms (yucky)!

SW - 226
CW - 194
GW - 180

6'0 tall and large framed -- so I'll never be 150 pounds but I'll be very happy in the 180's
(I weighed 175 at the age of 23 and I was healthy and in shape)

Pics are in the same shirt and pants!
photo2-2.jpg

Replies

• DEGiltz
    DEGiltz Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, sweetie! I didn't realize you made all that progress in 3 months ... that's just incredible!! You know already that I think you ROCK!! : )
  • coop1973
    coop1973 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I can't get the pictures smaller and yes I used lower case IMG and tried to resize!
  • Haven29455
    Haven29455 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! This is outstanding! I am almost half way to the thirty pound mark! I agree committing to free workouts are the best contract you could have!
  • scorpiohoney
    scorpiohoney Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congrats! As a tall woman I'm inspired to see your progress! Keep up the great work :-)
  • Asheeknees
    Options
    :happy: YOU GO GIRL!
  • ameyc2002
    ameyc2002 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    u look fantastic congrats it definately paid off
  • CuppycakeKaren
    CuppycakeKaren Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS!! All that hard work is really paying off!! I can relate with the flap, as I have had 3 C sections...thanks for being an inspiration!!
  • rsdgirl
    rsdgirl Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    so awesome, way to go!! p.s. im jealous that you are 6 feet tall :/ I WISH but im only 5' 9.5"
  • eventing07
    Options
    Way to go!
  • Alicja_W
    Alicja_W Posts: 169
    Options
    you look great :)
  • caramel1920
    Options
    Wooowwww, your back is nice and smooth and your tummy is flat! Congratulations!!!!
  • sassafrasy
    Options
    How can we get the "flap" to go away? I had a c-section with twins. I am at 208 and 5'6", gw of 165. I also want to start working on arms, so I can feel confident in a spaghetti strap shirt.
  • lovingbears2
    lovingbears2 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    WOW!:smokin: Keep it up!!! You are awesome!!! Look how baggy those original form fitting pants have become! Good for you!:wink:
  • rwd5046
    rwd5046 Posts: 302
    Options
    Good job and congratulations. Hard work pays off and you look great. Ten pounds a month is great progress. be proud because you've done well.
  • cassiebrooks
    cassiebrooks Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    good job!!!!!!:smooched:
  • Rosebud2411
    Rosebud2411 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    well done!
  • NewCyn
    NewCyn Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your progress. You look great. Keep it going!!!
  • MamaLutt
    MamaLutt Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • bt_13_21
    bt_13_21 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I see a big difference in your stomach and back. You've done a great job.

I'm 6'0" and am 196 too. :)
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    Well done!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!