TV Shows You are secretly loving

Options

Replies

• mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    When I don't work I play along with Price is Right. Drew is so dull, I prefered Bob, he was angry and bitter, it made things interesting.

Plinko sucks.
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Mob Wives and Big Bang Theory. Two very different shows and I can't get enough of either one!
  • jenhenning219
    jenhenning219 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Pretty Little Liars & Vampire Diaries
    i love pretty little liars
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    "Toddlers & Tiaras" -- although after about 2 episodes, I get so p***ed off, I gotta stop.
    Re-runs of "Dateline: Real Life Mysteries", and the original "Law & Order." YUP. Love my murder and mayhem.
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Teen Mom, Intervention and, of course... Jersey Shore.
  • NA_Willie
    NA_Willie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    "Toddlers & Tiaras"
    I can't believe I forgot Toddlers and Tiaras.

Mackenzie is HILARIOUS.

Although, the mothers (and especially the fathers) freak me out.
  • kehowe83
    kehowe83 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    although I love shows like pretty little liar, revenge, House and many others, they are not the dirty little secret of my TV habits.

Those would include: Teen Mom, Teen Mom 2, America's next top model and toddlers in tiaras...
    I love watching the train wrecks that are some people's lives... i just can't help it!
  • jjjohnson31
    jjjohnson31 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Dance Moms

Season 2 starts this week...yay!
  • kanesha31
    Options
    Jersey Shore and Vampire Diaries
  • Jerseygirl38
    Options
    Anything that takes my fancy as I have sole control of the tv remote!! (Once the kids are in bed!) lol Oh and pre kids bedtime, I V+ daytime shows, like ****inson's Real Deal, Deal or No Deal, Coach Trip, Come Dine With Me......I know, I'm sad!! lol
  • Auspiciousgirl
    Options
    Vampire Diaries... Pretty Little Liars... Once Upon a Time... and REVENGE!!!!
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Prime Suspect. I don't know if it's so much a secret, but it's kind of depressing because they're cancelling it. I don't know why, it's a good show.

LOVE Prime Suspect. So sad they are cancelling it. I loved Detroit 187 when it was on too. Why is it that Law and Order ( I like that too) can surviced running simultaneously on 5 different channels but other good crime shows all get cancelled?!

I know, it's a bummer. I respect the original L&O, but I feel like a lot of the spin-offs are just weird. And there's plenty of room for a different kind of crime show. I hope they'll bring it back, but I doubt it.

As far as actual guilty pleasure shows, sometimes I'll get into whichever Real Housewives show is on at the time. I used to watch them pretty regularly, but I got out of the habit. Now I'll watch them if I really want to watch tv and there's nothing on, but I try to stay away from it because it's just SO much drama. I can't take it. :laugh:
  • Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Mob Wives. I cannot help myself.

Storage Wars

Tried to watch Storage Hunters, but that's horrible.
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    Diner's, Drive-in's & dives.

this..
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options

Storage Wars

Same here! I get a kick out of when they bid eachother up, when neither person really wants that unit in the first place.
  • gorgeouss9
    Options
    Real Housewives of ___ ! lol.. those shows crack me up! oh, and, bachelorette/bachelor shows.
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    If I told you, then it wouldn't be a secret!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,049 Member
    Options
    Favorite: American Pickers

Like: Miami Ink, LA Ink, NY Ink. Pawn Stars. Loved Saving Grace and of course, Dog Whisperer.
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I am 36 years old and just LOVE Vampire Diaries!
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    I am 36 years old and just LOVE Vampire Diaries!

yup that one will get ya!