30 day shredders starting Monday?

Replies

• Jade1964
    Jade1964 Posts: 111 Member
    I started it today also!
  • I wanna join! I have the Ripped in 30 DVD so I'll be doing that but its pretty much the same as the 30DS...
  • strohst
    strohst Posts: 146 Member
    So cool im starting it on monday top!!! This will be my 2nd time the first time i got a neck injury and had to stop . Looking to stick with it . . . . Please feel free to add me as a friend!!!
  • lleabrooks
    lleabrooks Posts: 87 Member
    Count me in! I've had the DVD for some time now (along with about 20 others), but I haven't used it yet. I did "watch it", though. Looks fun!
  • naia16
    naia16 Posts: 35
    i just ordered it off ebay so i will be along for the ride just as soon as it gets here :) a question though..i'm not really familiar with it ( other than i've heard it really kicks your a@@). but i read where there are different levels. are the different levels all on the same dvd? i'm wondering because i read that AFTER i ordered it and i'm hoping that i haven't ordered the highest level by mistake.
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    YES!!! I have read so many posts with amazing before and after pictures. I can't wait. Burn baby, burn!
  • VonRockette
    VonRockette Posts: 159 Member
    I bought it today and I'm starting monday! Feel free to friend me for support :)
  • luvs_choc8
    luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
    I think I am going to give this a try again. I won't get the full 30 days in because I leave for Mexico in 24 which gives me the incentive to look a little better in that bathing suit. So let's get of the couch and get "shredding":laugh:
  • I would love to join this group. I started Saturday though. & I'm doing every other day. The days I don't do the 30 day shred i'm walking. So far i'm on day 2 & wow i'm feeling it. :)`
  • i just ordered it off ebay so i will be along for the ride just as soon as it gets here :) a question though..i'm not really familiar with it ( other than i've heard it really kicks your a@@). but i read where there are different levels. are the different levels all on the same dvd? i'm wondering because i read that AFTER i ordered it and i'm hoping that i haven't ordered the highest level by mistake.

yes.. all levels are on the same dvd! :)
  • I will start it with you! Wish me luck and good luck to you and all that are joining!
  • Hello,

I did my first day today. Hurting, but in a good way. also going to do her ripped one as well. Thinking one in the morning and one after work. I would love to have some new friends who are doing this as well so if anyone would like to be friends let me know!
    Di
  • katiecass
    katiecass Posts: 5 Member
    Where can I get this??? And what is the exact name of it???
  • juli3b2011
    juli3b2011 Posts: 77 Member

Got mine from Amazon, but saw it in Walmart yesterday for $9 and some change. I'm starting today. Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred.
  • jadelyndsey
    jadelyndsey Posts: 150 Member
    I have had this dvd since christmas, attemped it about 5 times, and have yet to complete it! I only get about 15 minutes through level one and thats it, so I will do this with you (hopefully) :)
  • katiecass
    katiecass Posts: 5 Member

Got mine from Amazon, but saw it in Walmart yesterday for $9 and some change. I'm starting today. Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred.

Thank you!! I will be getting it!!
  • I'm in too!!! The 30 day shred is always intimidating for me but my wedding is in April and I've got to really buckle down these last couple of months!!
  • My wife and I are starting it (again) today. I am ready for Jillian to whip us back into shape!
  • stephlovesdan411
    stephlovesdan411 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in. I was planning on starting today anyway - maybe this little group is the motivation I need!
  • jms57
    jms57 Posts: 11 Member
    I started the 30 day shred last week and did 5 days of level 1! Intense! I moved onto level 2 today and man am I sore! Feels great!