Just over halfway to my goal! *with pics*

Options
Comparison between Christmas a year ago and this year. I still have a minimum of 25 more pounds to lose but I'm more than halfway there so I know I can do it! I only started my weight loss 5 months ago and can't wait to see where I am in 5 more :-)

IMG_0357-1-1-1.jpg

Replies

• mjok31
    mjok31 Posts: 84
    Options
    Amazing difference! You look beautiful! Keep it up!!!!!
  • houzkat
    houzkat Posts: 78
    Options
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    aww look how pretty you are!! love it! you are doing great! whats your goal?
  • rbrannock
    rbrannock Posts: 169
    Options
    That is wonderful....and after only 5 mo? These are the stories that push me every day. Great job, and great pics...keep up the work, can't wait to see the final results. Thanks for the motivation!

14285388.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • KimsWeightloss
    Options
    You look beautiful!!! Keep it up!!! :happy:
  • houzkat
    Options
    My goal is likely going to land somewhere between 115 and 130. I'm only 5'2" so I'm not sure where I'll look thin but curvy. I decided after I get to a "healthy" BMI I'll just call it as I see it.
  • Zodiacsmom
    Zodiacsmom Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You look great! Any tips you want to share :)
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    OMG sweetie...the transformation is astounding! Honestly it looks like you lost more than you did! That's what all the working out does for you! YOU.... are amazing! WTG!:wink:
  • houzkat
    Options
    OMG sweetie...the transformation is astounding! Honestly it looks like you lost more than you did! That's what all the working out does for you! YOU.... are amazing! WTG!:wink:

Weight loss can look more dramatic on us pint sized girls (but so does gain). It finally pays to be short. Haha!
  • JeskaPreston
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congratulations!! x
  • ahedrick99
    ahedrick99 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Inspirational progress!! You have come so far!
  • debsocwk
    debsocwk Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You look so good! It's inspiring to see what you accomplished in just 5 months!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!