Looking for motivated woman to help me succeed!

Options
Hey y'all, I am just starting my weightloss journey and ooooh do I have a LONG way to go and a LOt of work ahead of me! I am currently 290 pounds and so so so DONE being this big! So many oppertunities seem out of reach when you are this big from not getting to wear that hot new dress because its not in your size to not getting to skydive because they have a weight restriction! Okay maybe not everyone WANTS to do that but you get what I am saying! I am only 24 and it KILLS me that I feel so old, I wake up aching, I need a nap after a little exertion, I got waaaay to much life ahead of me to be acting like I can'd handle stuff now!

I joined myfitnesspal in hopes of making life long friends that can help hold me accountable on this journey! Don't worry, I'll do my part back! Cheering you on after successes and setbacks, reminding you of your own goals so you don't lose sight of the light at the end of the tunnel! I know I can do this like so many other people have done before. I am inspired by those people and I dream of one day inspiring someone elses beginning with my success! This journey will never be over, it will be a life long life change that I will have to commit to, but I am convinced that when i have my life back, when I can move and I feel my age, It won't be so hard anymore to remember why its so important. I will think back to what I was today and be reminded of all I have done and can now do. And I can't wait! we got this! Goodbye 2011 and hello 2012....MY YEAR to do what it takes to get there! I know this is going to be one of the best and hardest years of my life!

Replies

• Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I am sending you a friends request. :)
  • LuLuSUPER
    LuLuSUPER Posts: 189
    Options
    Hello everyone,

After gaining lots of "happy weight" in my serious relationship and quitting smoking I have found myself over 200 lbs for te first time ver in life. Having been very active the majority of my life kept me naive to the fact that time and metabolism change daily!

So at the request of a friend I joining this community in a effort to get along with other motivated members. As I am trying to get as healthy and pretty as possible for my wedding in December. Any tip tricks or somehtig to help me will be appreciated. As I have a solid core of musiclar body but layers of fat on top. I am afraid of doing so much cardio that I become"soft" .

Just not sure where to go and cant afford to pay someone to tell me what to do.lol
    Thanks and talk with you soon.

KEEP YOUR HEADS UP!!
  • SickofBeingChub
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!

There are some great fitness ideas and diet support!
  • gembutterfly88
    Options
    I love your motivation! Add me :)
  • Brynnifer
    Options
    You can add me, I will help when I can as well. :)
  • sazvampire
    Options
    Sending friend request, your story sounds so familiar to mine and similar weights too, will be great to do it together.
  • Reesa32
    Reesa32 Posts: 35
    Options
    Hey, we can motivate each other add me!!!
  • happinessawaits
    Options
    add me sweetie!
  • TinaS70
    TinaS70 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Your outlook is awesome..I justed started here in October of 2011 and have aways to go also....add me if you like and we can help each other on this journey to becoming healthy and feeling lots better
  • StrongerJess
    StrongerJess Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Add me! :smile:
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all, I am just starting my weightloss journey and ooooh do I have a LONG way to go and a LOt of work ahead of me! I am currently 290 pounds and so so so DONE being this big! So many oppertunities seem out of reach when you are this big from not getting to wear that hot new dress because its not in your size to not getting to skydive because they have a weight restriction! Okay maybe not everyone WANTS to do that but you get what I am saying! I am only 24 and it KILLS me that I feel so old, I wake up aching, I need a nap after a little exertion, I got waaaay to much life ahead of me to be acting like I can'd handle stuff now!

I joined myfitnesspal in hopes of making life long friends that can help hold me accountable on this journey! Don't worry, I'll do my part back! Cheering you on after successes and setbacks, reminding you of your own goals so you don't lose sight of the light at the end of the tunnel! I know I can do this like so many other people have done before. I am inspired by those people and I dream of one day inspiring someone elses beginning with my success! This journey will never be over, it will be a life long life change that I will have to commit to, but I am convinced that when i have my life back, when I can move and I feel my age, It won't be so hard anymore to remember why its so important. I will think back to what I was today and be reminded of all I have done and can now do. And I can't wait! we got this! Goodbye 2011 and hello 2012....MY YEAR to do what it takes to get there! I know this is going to be one of the best and hardest years of my life!

I will help you be accountable! We can do it together!
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    add me, I like to think I'm motivating! Anyone can add me, I'm always lookin for more friends motivate each other!