MY ONE week Results for 6 week 6 pack

Options
2»

Replies

• BreakThruComing
    Options
    WOW...and after only one week! That's friggin awesome!!!
  • amyunplugged
    amyunplugged Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Incredible! I can't wait to hear your results next week!

I just started 6W6P today and I did pretty well other than having to give up on plank moves bc they hurt my wrists and palms. Gotta figure out what to do about that. Started 2nd Level of 30DS and kicked butt...I can see change in my belly and thighs and can finally do freaking push ups!

Jillian is awesome!
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's really crazy!! I'm trying to work on my abs as we speak!! But yeah, it's all about what you're eating as wel!
  • alliwithaneye
    alliwithaneye Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    As someone else stated... HOLY CRAP!
    I am blown away that this is only one week. Tomorrow I am purchasing this DVD. I have 30ds and had amazing results with that before but nothing like that in a week ^_^ Way to go!
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Ok so that was almost a month ago? Update pix please!
  • RachelRedwood16
    RachelRedwood16 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Such a huge difference! Well done!
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Can you inbox me and tell me how your progress is now? I noticed that you started this at the beginning of January so by now you are probably finished. Also, did you follow a specific diet plan?
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    AWESOME!!
  • r3d13
    r3d13 Posts: 139
    Options
    You look awesome. Congrats. I cannot wait to see what you look like in 6 weeks. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!