My NASCAR fans....

Options
123457»

Replies

• watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I will have to have hubby upload to photobucket....
  • Dusty74
    Dusty74 Posts: 68
    Options
    Leaving out in the morning for the All Star Race and I picked up a new camera today. I'll try to get some decent pictures to put up here.
  • BIGGRAMMA
    BIGGRAMMA Posts: 2,273
    Options
    HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME....I know you will....

GO KASEY
  • beckyi88
    beckyi88 Posts: 604
    Options
    Had hoped to make it to the race today, but the economy sucks so no funds!
    I'm only 45 minutes from Concord so its going to make me crazy to not be there!
    Oh,well. It all looks good on TV too!
    Happy race watching everyone!

Becky
  • Dusty74
    Options
    We made it back this evening. Had an excellent time and it was an awesome race. I have many pictures, I'll upload them soon and post a few.
  • Dusty74
    Options
    Here are a few from last night. I have over 100 to fix and upload but here are a couple.

AllStarRace5-16-09053.jpg
    AllStarRace5-16-09071.jpg
    AllStarRace5-16-09061.jpg
    AllStarRace5-16-09099.jpg
    AllStarRace5-16-09088.jpg
    AllStarRace5-16-09014.jpg
    AllStarRace5-16-09136.jpg
    AllStarRace5-16-09131.jpg
    AllStarRace5-16-09026.jpg
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Dusty 74--enjoyed your pics--thanks for sharing:flowerforyou:
  • Dusty74
    Options
    Dusty 74--enjoyed your pics--thanks for sharing:flowerforyou:
    Thanks. When I get them all uploaded, I'll post a link to the album. Like I posted up above, I have over 100 to do.
  • BIGGRAMMA
    Options
    AWESOME PICTURES.....You are good at taking pictures.....Thank you so much for sharing them....
  • BIGGRAMMA
    Options
    I hope you all have a wonderful racing weekend.........I will be watching it all....Nationwide....Indy...and Sprint cars......

Stay safe....

PLEASE REMEMBER ALL OF OUR FALLEN HEROS today and everyday....
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Dusty - OMG you got Kevin's winning burnout!!!! yayy! About the only dang thing we've gotten right thus far :angry: yeah, sore loser here:laugh:

biggramma - I watched the nationwide race last night too, but had two of bf's friends over so it was basically impossible to watch......or hear :explode: how the dang heck was KB able to pass19 cars in like five frickin laps?:noway: If my bf does his "Roooowwwwdddddyyy" with his perfectly rolled vowels at such a high pitch...............I might just have to take him out - :glasses:

I hope we actually get a race today, it's rainin like crap in sfla. To all of you and your families who have served past and present :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    My son is AT the Indy 500! That kid has the luck of the Irish. He moved to Indiana 6 months ago and has won tickets to 3 football games, and now Indy!

I hope he is having better weather than I am down here in SOFL
  • porka29
    Options
    My son is AT the Indy 500! That kid has the luck of the Irish. He moved to Indiana 6 months ago and has won tickets to 3 football games, and now Indy!

I hope he is having better weather than I am down here in SOFL

Ditto here in Hollywood, FL........sun is making an appearance right now but for how long?
  • Dusty74
    Options
    Damn rain! I flew home to catch the race only to find a delay :mad:

Porka29, Harvick was right in front of us doing his wicked burn down. If you PM your email, I will send you the full size picture.

I still have not uploaded all of the pictures yet but if you all see any you want a copy of, let me know and I'll be glad to email them.
  • porka29
    Options
    Double dang rain!!!!!! Glad I'm off tomorrow!