Almost 30lbs lost w/pics 20 more to go!!!

124»

Replies

• lnicole1625
    lnicole1625 Posts: 40 Member
    Wow! You look amazing! Congratulations!
  • Briss18
    Briss18 Posts: 1 Member
    Awesome job! How tall are you? I weigh 9lbs less then you and don't look anything like that. What a toned body can look like. Amazing Thinspiration!
  • alexbelly
    alexbelly Posts: 277 Member
    You look amazing! How tall are you?
    I'm 174 right now and I look more like your before picture
  • harleyj
    harleyj Posts: 28 Member
    You look great! Congrats. Keep up the awesome work and best wishes to that goal. You will for sure hit it AND maintain. :)
  • MotivateMeg
    MotivateMeg Posts: 110 Member
    We have pretty much the same starting point and goal weight. You look great! Hope I look nearly that good when I'm done! :)
  • pinstripepirate
    pinstripepirate Posts: 605 Member
    You look absolutely amazing! Great job so far, and good luck on the next 20 (although you don't look like you need to lose that much at all!).
  • MissSjolin
    MissSjolin Posts: 134 Member
    You look great, awesome job! I fell of the wagon last summer too, but 2012 is our year. Keep up the good
    work everyone!
  • norcalbeezy
    norcalbeezy Posts: 220 Member
    Awesome job! How tall are you? I weigh 9lbs less then you and don't look anything like that. What a toned body can look like. Amazing Thinspiration!

Thanks hun! I'm 5'9 :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!