Newbie here!

Options
Hi everyone! I just wanted introduce myself! My friends have tried mfp and had good success with it...soo i decided to make it part of my daily routine. Im looking forward getting new advice and just staying motivated in loosing those lbs!!

Replies

• crewsicka
    crewsicka Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm new to MFP as well. So far it seems to really be keeping me on track. My goal is to lose 50lbs by the summer. I think it's doable..... I hit a major plateau with the weight loss for the past 3 months.... that's why I'm here. I've gotten great advice from the people on this site and now I'm back on track. What's your goal by the way?
  • devnulldude
    devnulldude Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    welcome!
    we just did a round of 3 kids over the past few years so we're taking those baby pounds off too. I may have gained some "sympathy" weight :)
  • mrskesler
    mrskesler Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    welcome. feel free to add me as a friend.
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Thx for responding ! I used to be really fit but i have been on this downward slop for over a year now , including baby weight ! My goal is to be down 50lbs . I cant wait to just feel better in my own skin again . This website has already got my hooked and im so aware of what i've been eating and what not .... total eye opener!
    I totally think 50 lbs by summee is doable! Im hoping ill get there by then, maybe earlier :-) we can root eachother along the way! Super excited