If you log it.. Do you have to eat all of it?

Options
I made a giant salad. I logged entire 830 calorie salad, and now I'm nomming on said salad as we speak, however I am unsure if I can finish this huge salad tonight, but I logged it.. Do I have to shove the entire thing down my throat tonight, or what's the deal? I logged it, so can I eat it tomorrow?

Replies

• shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    If you're hungry, eat. If you're full, stop. You can cut the calories you logged today and add them tomorrow. No reason to shove food down your throat if you don't feel the need to.
  • yvonnecooper
    yvonnecooper Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Listen to your stomach.. if you're not hungry STOP eating. Change your calories recorded for the day.
  • amuchison
    amuchison Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Lol...there is a edit button and u can cut that Ubber filled caloric salad n half with that many calories its probably best go split it in 3-4 servings unless that's all u ate for dinner then maybe 2 servings;)
  • jenna715
    jenna715 Posts: 201
    Options
    save it as a meal, then go back and log it as a partial of that meal... then you can eat the rest tomorrow and log it as a partial of that meal tomorrow
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I would just eat however much I wanted and put the rest away for later, but I focus more on my weekly deficit so I don't care where it's logged as long as it's in there.