My turn! My weight-loss so far (PIC heavy!)

Options
I'll try not to bore you with my story.
Facts:
1. I started on MFP May 2011 at 197.6 pounds
2. I am 68 lbs down as of this morning - so, I'm at 129.6 lbs
3. I'm not sure what I want to be my final weight. I figure I'll know when I get there.
4. This new healthy lifestyle has changed me so much, that I am going to start school for a program that will prepare me to become a certified personal trainer.
5. I have posted progress pics before, but never these type of pictures that show me in "real life" situations. I'm nervous.

Here are some pics. Keep in mind that I used to hate taking pictures, so some of these aren't even me at my heaviest! Some date to way back in 2006, but this is all I could find (yeah, THAT's how much I hated taking pics).

Before:

Back in 2008
SDC10349.jpg

Not my heaviest, but I was on my way there:
SDC10183.jpg

2009, I believe
iphonepics013.jpg

At my heaviest:
0115111818-00.jpg

I had a lot of face:
IMG_1769.jpg

AFTER:
About 7 pounds ago:
paula.jpg

10 lbs ago:
IMG_2187.png

Trying-on clothes:
IMG_2625.jpg

My birthday, December 11th, 2011
IMG_2340.jpg

A few days back:
IMG_2636.png

Replies

• justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing, what a fantastic job - and those legs! i want your legs girl!
  • Loudmom01
    Loudmom01 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing, what a fantastic job - and those legs! i want your legs girl!

I completely agree. Great legs!! Congrats, you look awesome!!
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    You look so beautiful. The before and afters look to me like a mother and then a daughter!
    You are inspiring!
  • chic_mama_25
    Options
    So amazing.. you should be so proud of yourself! Well done!
  • barbiebarkley
    Options
    WOW AMAZING!!!!!
  • doingItIn2012
    doingItIn2012 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Great work, you earned it!
  • lizjames1971
    Options
    Wow- you look gorgeous!!
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look terrific! Congrats on all your hard work!
  • Demmuscles
    Demmuscles Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • roguex_1979
    roguex_1979 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    WOW! Well done. You must feel so proud of yourself for doing it!
  • goodhealth2012
    Options
    OMG you look fantastic. Well done! Any tips???
  • paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    Thanks ladies! I'm having intense cravings right now, so this is motivating me to say the heck away from the kitchen! LOL
  • KristinLeAnn252
    KristinLeAnn252 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look AMAZING! I have around 63 pounds to lose myself so this is such an inspiration for me :):)
  • xMissy6x
    xMissy6x Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    congrats! you look amazing! so inspired!
  • goodhealth2012
    Options
    Thanks ladies! I'm having intense cravings right now, so this is motivating me to say the heck away from the kitchen! LOL

I just stopped eating chocolate seeing your results, don't give in to the cravings, you've done so well!
  • hybridscientist
    hybridscientist Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, how did you do this? You look amazing!
  • monkeymouse74
    Options
    You look beautiful! Well done on your success! I know this get's said alot, but you are inspirational! :flowerforyou:
  • TheBakerGirl
    Options
    WOW!! What a transformation. You are an incredible, strong woman! You must be so proud of yourself. That kind of weight loss is a major accomplishment. If you can do that…you can do anything in life.

This morning, I'm toasting my cup of coffee to you. I have no excuse for these pesky 15lbs. You're my hero!
  • ambivalence11
    ambivalence11 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I joined a little bit before you and had roughly the same amount of weight to lose as you did. I kinda slacked off at my half way point. If you lost 70lbs in under a year, I know I can reach my goal. THANK-YOU for being an inspiration!
  • olinka1981
    Options
    great legs!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!