Looking for friends

Options
Hoping for friends here that are regulars or plan on being a regular. My goal right now is to get down to 150. I've lost 7 so far but have a lot to go...108 more lbs! I'm a stay at home mom to a 13 yr old an and 12 yr old twins. The oldest two are grown and out...so I need help and motivation!

Replies

• MummyTink1987
    Options
    Im a mom too but i work full time. Ive oly been on MFP a few days but i plan to stay on it a while as i already feel its helping. ive got about 50lb to lose maybe more depends on how i feel when i get to my goal weight. Your welcome to add me x good luck x
  • HanneK
    HanneK Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Add me! I love getting new friends here! I'll support you and kick your *kitten* if needed, as long as you'll do the same for me :flowerforyou:
  • Generalle
    Generalle Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, always happy to help & be motivated :smile:
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Hi. I've been on here for about a week and it's addictive, some great friends and great advice already. I've got about 50-60lbs to lose. Add me if you like and anyone else who in the same boat as me. x
  • clare1510
    Options
    Hey! I am always looking for new friends so feel free to add me. Looking to lose 60 lbs + and to try and become healthier! Good luck!
  • c2me12ad6
    c2me12ad6 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Ill be your friend! Alwasy lookin for new friends feel free to add!!!
  • forme2310
    forme2310 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hello I have been onf MFP since August have lost 48 pounds have about 100 to go feel free to add me I am not going anywhere.

Have a great day. We can do this together 2012 is the year
  • Orient_Charm
    Orient_Charm Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am real supporter for my frineds and looking for real supporters for me, you can add me.
  • marie111
    marie111 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    feel free to add for help and motivation welcome
  • kezzavee
    kezzavee Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Ive been usuing MFP for over a year, went off for a while as I have been ill but am back now and plan to stay !! Feel free to add me :) I am a mum also and have 2 13 year olds !!
  • alymuir
    alymuir Posts: 50
    Options
    Would people mind if i added them too? i need some friends for motivation and support
    Options
    Would love some of you to add me i am back and staying been away for about 4 months and put on 7 lbs got new job and my hours have been crazy working about 60 hours a week eating not much else but crisps and chocolate BUT NOW IS THE TIME TO STOP
    I weighed in this morning and bought some healthy food and ready to go lets all do it together in 2012
  • Hoothill
    Options
    Can't have enough friends or support!!! Would love to help be a motivator and friend!!! :happy:
  • rainbowkitty79
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!!! We're in this together!
  • PeeTeePee
    PeeTeePee Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Happy to be added as a friend. I've been here for a few months now and doing well (imho). Lots of wonderful friends already, but happy to add more.
  • pixieakabigd
    Options
    Everyone's welcome to add me!
  • m_1983
    m_1983 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me too :))
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I am also avail to anyone who would like to add me!
  • Clarevmb
    Clarevmb Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hi add me as well! I've only been using the site for one week now and have already found out about some horrific calorie content food I didn't know about. (Ok knew they weren't good but had no idea how bad they were)
    This time last year I had a go at Rosemary Conley amazing inch loss plan and between Jan and June lost just over 2st (30-32lbs) but over the summer let the diet slip. However kept weight off until Christmas when I put on about 5lbs.
    So this is obviously a great time of year to loose weight and managed to loose 5.5lbs last week, as my first week but would like to loose 1-2lbs most weeks.
    Target is to be 164lbs by end of Feb, so that's 8-9lbs to go. If I do this I'll no longer be in the obese category!!!!!!!!
  • shazzamax11
    Options
    Hi peeps,
    I've been using MFP since September, lost weight, gained weight (over christmas) etc but I am losing my mojo a bit, need some inspiration and positivity. Feel free to add me and I'll add some peeps to ;o)