Laughing Cow Cheese Lovers MUST READ NEW CHEESE!

Options
I thought I would share that I work at the Laughing Cow Cheese plant and we have some new cheese- LIGHT CREAM CHEESE
We just started running these within the past month so it may take some time to get to your grocery but I know we sell a lot to SAMS Club and Walmart. STRAWBERRY (YUM) CINNAMON (great for sweet potatoes) GARDEN VEGETABLE (my favorite! tastes like spinach and artichoke dip with peppers in it) and REGULAR (has more of a cheese taste to me rather than a cream cheese taste) so....you should definately look for these next time you go to the grocery. You will love them and they are only 45 calories a wedge! I cant wait til they come up with some recipes for this stuff. Im gonna be snatching some up for sure :)

Replies

• Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I :heart: Laughing Cow! Great news!
  • noelslp
    noelslp Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Yay! I love Laughing Cow! Can't wait to try them!
  • Liebestraum
    Options
    Will this be available in Canada?
  • pbl1966
    pbl1966 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, love laughing cow and can't wait to try these.
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Your company should have used us in their Market Research...I would have been all over this!!! Those new flavors sound fantastic!!!! I love LCC and will be looking. Thanks so much for sharing!!!
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    I cant wait til they come up with some recipes for this stuff. Im gonna be snatching some up for sure :)

Why not come up with your own recipes? You may find yourself finding a recipe to use with it, or creating your own dish with it?
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    YAY! I love LCC, and can't wait to try the new flavors!
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Can't wait :)
  • GGO50
    GGO50 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Love LCC!!! Can't wait to try them!!!!
  • snowstorme
    snowstorme Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I got the garden veggie at sam's club this weekend, but haven't had a chance to try it yet. Wish they had had the cinnamon that sounds delish.
  • queenlaureen
    queenlaureen Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Oh yum! I love the Laughing Cow Cheeses and can't wait to try more!
  • chenoamac
    chenoamac Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    funny thing is I never had LCC until yesterday when a co worker suggested that I try it on celery.. I have to tell you this is my favorite snack

Hopefully this new products will be avaialble in Canada

Thanks for the update
  • MollyDukes
    MollyDukes Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Absolutely love laughing cow, thanks for sharing...hope we do get it in Canada. Would have never thought to put it on a sweatpotato. Thanks
  • DenverKos
    DenverKos Posts: 182
    Options
    Funny you post this! I saw them yesterday in my boss's fridge and thought "Wow! what a great idea!"
  • krist3ng
    krist3ng Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    you're a great employee, you deserve a raise :)
  • tracydio
    Options
    Celery sticks with a wedge of LCC. Me too. Just tried it yesterday and now I have a snack that gives me the crunch I desire and the creamy taste I love!
  • skylarmarietitan
    Options
    mmm! that sounds awesome, i can't wait! thanks for the update
  • mom2nate08
    mom2nate08 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Ohhh! Doing a happy dance for the new flavors!
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    weight watchers came out with their own "laughing cow" cheese wedges. they taste just as good and are only $1.49 at walmart in the deli section.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I like Laughing Cow, too, but it's SO EXPENSIVE................will only buy when it's on sale or the store has a special.