Open diary anyone?

Hi MFP fam, I am looking to add more friends who have OPEN and HONEST diaries (open to friends or public), I just joined a few days ago and have been logging in since I joined...I'm addicted, yes, it's even taken precedence over facebook.

Anyhoo, I'm all about being open and honest and if you don't give up on me I won't give up on you!!! No judgments or defriending here but maybe a firm kick in the pants every now and then especially if you get off track more than one day and I expect the same in return...but it's all in love and motivation for a common goal.

So, please add me if you have an OPEN and HONEST diary, but also that you are motivated to do better each day!!!
Blessings!

Replies

• thatsnumberwang
    thatsnumberwang Posts: 398 Member
    Bump! Earthy is a cool chick, add her! :-)
  • BrandiParsonRNC
    BrandiParsonRNC Posts: 25 Member
    Im gonna add you! I need more friends like this! not like I have many to start with though! LOL Good luck to you too!
  • KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 424 Member
    Will definitely send you a request! Open, honest and REAL... those are my requirements as well!
  • That sounds great! Request sent.
  • kltobin2010
    kltobin2010 Posts: 80 Member
    I'll send you a friend request now. My diary is open and honest, I don't miss a thing, even when I eat candy or a cookie, I log it! We also have a friend in common! :)
  • msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    my diary is open and not that pretty at ALL!!! but it's ME......
  • sanaya2
    sanaya2 Posts: 5 Member
    this is scary to me but i think i need to do it..... thank you for pushing me to be open Earthly!!! ill send you a request!!:happy:
  • bettyboop573
    bettyboop573 Posts: 610 Member
    feel free to add me if you like :)
  • tannjam
    tannjam Posts: 109 Member
    Im gonna add you, cuz I could definately could use friends who make me accountable and arent afraid to give me a swift kick in the butt when needed. Open and honest is the only way
  • cafel3
    cafel3 Posts: 89
    Friend request sent -- just ate an apple fritter this morning (it was greasy tasting and not worth all the calories) and logged it honestly!
  • beebabe
    beebabe Posts: 67
    Open and hones diary.... Does this mean people can read my food entries? Not that I care... but thats weird. I didn't even think about that. Add me if you'd like. My diet is not that exciting. Just counting calories. I go over. alot. But I still have managed to lose 3 pounds. :)
  • Add me :-D my diary is open and very honest
  • TimWilkinson101
    TimWilkinson101 Posts: 163 Member
    Happy for anyone to add me, but then I'm trying to gain weight so my "diary" might not look all that nice to people trying to lose weight. Yesterday I ate 3,000 calories... I'm almost sick of food today.
  • Bump! Earthy is a cool chick, add her! :-)

Thanks girly!!!!:blushing:
  • Open and hones diary.... Does this mean people can read my food entries? Not that I care... but thats weird. I didn't even think about that. Add me if you'd like. My diet is not that exciting. Just counting calories. I go over. alot. But I still have managed to lose 3 pounds. :)

YESS!!! I love looking at people's diaries at the end of the day. If you gain or lose, we can go back and analyze why and then encourage one another from there!!! So Open it up chile!!! lol
  • britlem
    britlem Posts: 49
    Hey!

Feel free to add me and anyone else who may want to! My diary is open and im honest with myself cause i would only be fooling/hurting myself if I wasnt!

~WHATEVER IT TAKES~
  • gypsybug
    gypsybug Posts: 106 Member
    I've only been a member for a few days too, but my diary is open to the world. Or at least MFP :). I believe that accountability is key in this! I'll shoot you a friend request! I'm not perfect, but I log all my blunders as well as my triumphs. Each day is a new day.
  • end you a friend request i just started today andhave been on a mission to let all my friends know about this amazing place i didn't know existed..
  • Hirundo
    Hirundo Posts: 148 Member
    adding you :)
  • FionaAnne22
    FionaAnne22 Posts: 176 Member
    Ive added you, my diary is open and its good to get a kick up the bum sometimes! :)