Fiber One Bars

Options
Has anyone tried the fiber one bars? if so what is your favorite one?

Replies

• Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    Stay far away from this processed junk.

Make your own bars, there are so many great recipes out here to just take the time to make your own.

Your health and well being is worth it!!!
  • TracyDP
    TracyDP Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I like the 100 Calorie Chocolate ones.
  • lindsaymo34
    Options
    Stay far away from this processed junk.

Make your own bars, there are so many great recipes out here to just take the time to make your own.

Your health and well being is worth it!!!

Yeah, they're fill of chemicals and processed crap. Make your own high fiber bars with oats. There are recipes if you use google. Or if I am going to do a pre-packaged bar I prefer Kashi brand, Luna, or Lara bars.
  • shellie699
    Options
    Oats & Peanut Butter are my fave
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    I like the Chocolate Peanut Butter ones for the occasional snack.
  • gigiwaterloo
    gigiwaterloo Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the fiber one bars? if so what is your favorite one?

LOVE them & my two sitting at my desk now are Oats & Peanut Butter & Oats & Chocolate. Of the 2 I think the Peanut butter is my favorite.
  • SCR56
    SCR56 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Oats & Peanut Butter are my fave

I like eating this flavor around 4 to hold me over until dinner.
  • Arabian♥Breeze
    Options
    Fudge Brownie I have one daily hasnt seem to help with what fiber does tho haha
  • lexximan
    lexximan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    PEANUT BUTTER AND CHOCOLATE....

I use to eat them when I wanted to grab something way worse for me.. its pushes the cravings down for me at least.
    =]
  • lisawest
    lisawest Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    While I agree theoretically that making my own breakfast bars would be the best option, I would need to find someone else to make them. Between working full time, taking care of 2 children, scheduling said children's activities, and working out, I barely have time to breath let alone make enough breakfast bars to last us a week.

In light of my choice to not take time away from other activities I believe are important to make breakfast bars (because it IS a choice, and I made the one I believe is best for my family and I know you made the choice that was best for you), I like the caramel ones and my daughter likes the chocolate. Doesn't really matter to us if they are the 100 calorie ones or the regular ones, we like them both.
  • Laineegrrl
    Laineegrrl Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    brownie!
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Be careful, for some they cause excessive gas!
  • chelle4282
    chelle4282 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I love fiber one bars and go for the oats and chocolate or peanut butter ones.
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I do make my own when I have time, but when I don't, I like the peanut butter ones quite a bit. My husband likes the oats and chocolate.
  • moxi155
    moxi155 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Agreed...not everyone has the time or the "healthy" constant push to "make" everything they eat. Sometimes you need something fast and Fiber One bars are a nice way to hold you until you can get a good meal.
  • melonerski
    melonerski Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    i love the oats and chocolate ones. i dont like the strawberry ones or the caramel ones. i havent had the peanut butter ones.
    as for the fiber one brownies the peanut butter ones are good. kinda dry but its good for only being 90 calories.
  • ShaSimone
    ShaSimone Posts: 276
    Options
    Love Oats and Chocolate. Also like Nature Valley Sweet and Salty Nut-Almond..so good and satisfying sweet treats.
  • beebabe
    beebabe Posts: 67
    Options
    Fudge brownie with my coffee. :)

Processed schmrocessed! In a perfect world, we would have plenty of time and money to make our own (insert food here).
  • FunkyGranolaTree
    FunkyGranolaTree Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    i have the chocolate peanut butter one sitting on my desk right now. I have it when i dont have a chance to make breakfast and it keeps me from stopping to get a donut.
    I agree with the PP... I wish that I lived in a perfect world where I could make my own bars.... however...I have 2 kids under 2 (1 that has special needs), work 2 jobs, and have a husband that works 3rd shift... Until someone gives me a cape..... I will keep eating the "processed crap" (which by the way is one of the only things that i do eat that is packaged.)
  • madubil
    madubil Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Be careful, for some they cause excessive gas!

HAHAH I was just going to say this. I loved the chocolate chip ones- but could not for the life of me understand why I was a farting machine when I ate these.. And then I stopped eating them, and the gas stopped...

I agree with other posters- I wish I had the time to make my own, but I dont- so I do store bought- and of all the crap out there- these are lesser evil...