Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

200 Squats Challenge May

2»

Replies

• hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Hi, I'm starting late, but luckily I'm starting on week 3. I'll start on Mon. Way to go all you working so hard.:flowerforyou:
  • JoJoDavio
    JoJoDavio Posts: 8
    Monday is always a good day to start, pity its a bank holiday !! I did week 3 day 1 today to practice - then did 7 hour motorbike ride :explode: , hope i can still move tomorrow... ...
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Hey just wanted to say thanks for the link I checked it out and just for kicks and giggles wanted to see how many I could do at one time- and I got 100- not bad for being sick---guess all those leg days I kill myself in the gym with are paying off.

Good luck and good job to everyone who is doing the challenge-- :drinker: :drinker:
  • I think I am going to do the sit-up challenge as well as the squat challenge, seeing as how my sit-ups were what I always had problems with on the Army PT Test... I used to max out the push-ups, but I developed some wrist problems, so I am going to avoid push-ups and exercises like that!
  • 00Angela00
    00Angela00 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Week one, day 3, level 3, sit ups and squats
  • hmo4
    I'm going to also checkout sit ups, but already have decent abs. Would love to do push ups again, but my shoulder still too weak.....:cry:
  • demezat
    demezat Posts: 158
    Hey I posted last week about the 200 squat challenge...I had shown the website to my husband, and he's been doing push ups, sit ups...well I decided to give it a try too...I did the initial test for sit up and squats this morning ( the push ups are rough on my bad shoulder)...I did rather well...I must be a little stronger than I think. LOL Its got me starting on week 3 in the 2nd or 3rd column....I'm going to get started tomorrow. I don't feel like I need a break...but we'll see tomorrow...LOL I'm also doing the 30 day shred challenge, and using my elliptical everyday....lets hope I get some results soon...:happy:
  • JoJoDavio
    JoJoDavio Posts: 8
    still a squatting... managed to do week 3 day 1 yesterday and today... will move on to day 2 tomorrow

I have some joint problems and can feel my knees starting to pull which makes me stop before i would have to stop through my fitness. Does anyone have any advice on how best to manage this ? am i better to use joint supports as i progress. :frown:
  • 00Angela00
    00Angela00 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Week 2, day 2, level 3 for squats and sit ups :-D YAY gooooo TEAM!
  • hmo4
    Woo hoo, start week 4 next week:bigsmile: ...Do you guys do different types of squats or just the standard ones?:huh:
This discussion has been closed.