Fiber One Bars

Options

Replies

• Mama_CAEI
    Mama_CAEI Posts: 235
    Options
    I've only tried the Oats and Chocolate and LOVE them!!!
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    They're basically all greeeat. Mmm
  • Fitwam
    Fitwam Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Literally just ate one at my desk! And while I never even considered making my own....I will look into it. Had the chocolatey peanut butter, but like the oats and chocolate best! Agree with earlier post..LOVE THE LUNA bars..but expensive!
  • Caffeinewitch
    Caffeinewitch Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    The caramel coconut fudge ones taste like Girl Scout Samoa(s) cookies!
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I have to have the store brand. Fiber One causes horrible gas for me. I guess I didn't think of making my own. I may try that this weekend.
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to eat my daily 90 calorie Chocolate Peanut Butter. The Fudge brownies are great, too.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Be careful, for some they cause excessive gas!

Yeah I refer to them as butt bars because of this. I have made my own before too, if it wasn't so time consuming I'd be more inclined to keep making them as well.
  • oreoaddict
    oreoaddict Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I like the 90 calorie chocolate ones.
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the fiber one bars? if so what is your favorite one?
    I like them all - and they "work":embarassed:
  • sayfay
    sayfay Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Love the 90 calorie bars. They are great for a quick, filling snack on the go. They have a new flavor out - caramel pretzel and it is sooo good!
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Oats & Peanut Butter are my fave

Mine too!

and I really don't think the OP needs or asked for a lecture...IMO
  • CDMorson
    Options
    Love the Brownies
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I like them, the oats & peanut butter are my personal favorite.
  • ANewMaria2014
    ANewMaria2014 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I love the oats and chocolate and the fiber in them really works for me, they also help me stay away from a chocolate chip cookie!
  • Sariebon
    Sariebon Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I loved the caramel ones but found that the carbs were a little too high for me!
    Still slightly obsessed with the brownies though.. I just don't eat them as often.
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    While I agree theoretically that making my own breakfast bars would be the best option, I would need to find someone else to make them. Between working full time, taking care of 2 children, scheduling said children's activities, and working out, I barely have time to breath let alone make enough breakfast bars to last us a week.

In light of my choice to not take time away from other activities I believe are important to make breakfast bars (because it IS a choice, and I made the one I believe is best for my family and I know you made the choice that was best for you), I like the caramel ones and my daughter likes the chocolate. Doesn't really matter to us if they are the 100 calorie ones or the regular ones, we like them both.

Agreed! We don't all have the time to make things like this.
  • muffintopminx
    muffintopminx Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I call them Fart Bars. :laugh:
    But I love them and my favs are Oats & Strawberry and Oats & Caramel. But I haven't tried them all either.

I also really like Fiber One "Honey Squares" Cereal.
  • cbbarge
    cbbarge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I like the Oat and Chocolate a little too much, so I usually buy the Oat and Peanut Butter because seriously, you don't want to binge on Fiber One bars!!!!
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    Agreed...not everyone has the time or the "healthy" constant push to "make" everything they eat. Sometimes you need something fast and Fiber One bars are a nice way to hold you until you can get a good meal.

They don't take that much time and we have the time to do these things, most just chooses not too make the time and take the easy way out and continue buying the things that are not good for us.

I don't get it. I thought the whole goal for most is to get healthier and lose some weight along the way. I guess the main focus is purely just to lose weight no matter if what a person is eating is really healthy for them or not. SMH

I cook from scratch probably 95-98% of the time. I am busy with family, full time job, full time school, 2 dogs, working out and run a part time business.

I still have time to make sure my family eats natural and healthy.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    LOVE! Chocolate or PB :)