Anyone in East London (UK)- Leytonstone/Wanstead?

Options
Hi All,

Just joined this site yesterday and amazed at what number of calories my "healthy snacks" like oat cakes (with humus) and rice cakes (with philadelphia) were adding up to....

Anyone in my part of the world to team up with?

Cheers all.

Anna

Replies

• lightnda
    lightnda Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm just round the corner from you. Have just joined the site and any help with keeping up with a regime is always useful! if you wanted to go for a run sometime I would be up for that.

Dave.
  • Londonwoman
    Options
    Dave - I suggest you hold a pack of bacon and I let my GS off the lead..... imagine what exercise you would get this way?
    Running at 60 miles per hour through Wanstead Flats.. wohoooooo
    LOL

Where about are you then?

Thanks for replying.

Anna
  • Londonwoman
    Options
    Waiting for a friend from Bow to find us here and join us... Hellooooooo????? Where are you?????
  • Greenhaven44
    Greenhaven44 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm not ... But I'm other side of the thames lol ....
  • Londonwoman
    Options
    HIya - other side of the Thames is good too, swimming is good exercise ;)

How is everyone doing today?

My second day and 42 cal under today but who knows how many times will I wake up at night and tiptoe to the kitchen.. Hmmmmm
  • Londonwoman
    Options
    Helooooooooooooooooooooooo???
  • Londonwoman
    Options
    Nobody else from my part of the world?????
  • MaudeBeige
    Options
    I lived in Forest Gate for 11 years... Just moved out into Epping but could wave to you on my way in to work every day. We're the crazy family who brush our teeth as we go past the flats!!! (I kid you not - you have to make time where there isn't any!!! :blushing: :laugh:
  • Greenhaven44
    Greenhaven44 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Can't believe there's not more lol ... Yeah all cool over here ... I'm on about day nine or ten reckon I've got months ahead of me :-)
  • PrincessMissDee
    PrincessMissDee Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi Anna,

I'm in Clapham, SW London but went to school in snaresbrook and head to see my family in Gants Hill often. Add me if you want some local-ish pals.

x
  • Londonwoman
    Options
    Hello hello everyone - good to see some new people.

How are we all today?

Was dying for a proper coffee with proper milk and proper sugar this morning so... had one LOL

But at least thnks to this site I know how much it costed me - calories wise ;)

How is everyone else doing?
  • Londonwoman
    Options
    Where is everyone hiding, huh?
  • Londonwoman
    Options
    Ok - I take it everyone dropped so much weight that they.. dissapeared ;)
  • zaaden
    zaaden Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi, all

Over in Chingford, feel free to add me. Was on here for a while prior to christmas and then it all went to pot so to speak. Now trying again, new year new body and hopefully healthy body. Need to keep the weight down for health.
  • Londonwoman
    Options
    Hiya - all welllllcome.... ;)
  • Londonwoman
    Options
    Heloooooooooooooo - and how is everyone doing today?????
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    I know, some of those "healthy" choices are a shocker. Jacket spud with tuna may nearly killed me! I'm in Enfield, so pretty close by.
  • Angellore
    Angellore Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Other side of the river here too, in Dartford.
  • Londonwoman
    Options
    Hello, hello - being heartbroken over people not talking to me here on this thread - I had a chocolate brownie...... well, that is my excuse and I am sticking to it ;)
  • Londonwoman
    Options
    Star feeling bad after yesterday's chocolate brownie so started with a coffee and a slimfast today... LOL

How is everyone else doing?